Audio: Justin Bieber's 'Nothing Like Us' for Selena Gomez Leaks
"Nothing Like Us", the bonus track in Justin Bieber's forthcoming "Believe Acoustic" album, was leaked online. It's the second track from the album to be unintentionally released with only a few days before the January 29 official date. It follows the online revelation of the 18-year-old pop superstar's "Yellow Raincoat" yesterday.
The track is a breakup song, with Bieber channeling his much-publicized two-year relationship with 20-year-old singer and actress Selena Gomez. As the song title implies, the romance with Gomez was unlike any other for The Biebs which may explain their on-again-off-again status when they were still together.
The song's lyrics detail how Bieber was dumped by Gomez and how devastated he became over it. "I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give/ Girl, why would you push me away?/ Lost in confusion, like an illusion/ You know I'm used to making your day/ But that is the past now, we didn't last now / Guess that this is meant to be/ Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect/ But baby I just want you to see."
From his "Baby" breakthrough days, Bieber has since matured musically, starting from his "Believe" album and more so now in its acoustic version, which can be safely assumed based on "Nothing Like Us" and "Yellow Raincoat". The stripped-down versions are sure to make Bieber's voice stand out, singing his true-to-life, heartfelt lyrics without all the technical sounds his previous dance hits were embellished with.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik