Audio: Justin Bieber's 'Nothing Like Us' for Selena Gomez Leaks
"Nothing Like Us", the bonus track in Justin Bieber's forthcoming "Believe Acoustic" album, was leaked online. It's the second track from the album to be unintentionally released with only a few days before the January 29 official date. It follows the online revelation of the 18-year-old pop superstar's "Yellow Raincoat" yesterday.
The track is a breakup song, with Bieber channeling his much-publicized two-year relationship with 20-year-old singer and actress Selena Gomez. As the song title implies, the romance with Gomez was unlike any other for The Biebs which may explain their on-again-off-again status when they were still together.
The song's lyrics detail how Bieber was dumped by Gomez and how devastated he became over it. "I gave you everything, baby, everything I had to give/ Girl, why would you push me away?/ Lost in confusion, like an illusion/ You know I'm used to making your day/ But that is the past now, we didn't last now / Guess that this is meant to be/ Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect/ But baby I just want you to see."
From his "Baby" breakthrough days, Bieber has since matured musically, starting from his "Believe" album and more so now in its acoustic version, which can be safely assumed based on "Nothing Like Us" and "Yellow Raincoat". The stripped-down versions are sure to make Bieber's voice stand out, singing his true-to-life, heartfelt lyrics without all the technical sounds his previous dance hits were embellished with.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed