Liberty Ross and Cheating Husband Rupert Sanders Heading for Divorce
Apparently director Rupert Sanders' attempt to save his marriage with Liberty Ross has failed. In a surprising news on Friday, January 25, it is reported that the 34-year-old English model/actress has filed for divorce from her husband, who notoriously cheated on her with Kristen Stewart.
The news is first broken by TMZ, which states that Ross filed her papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court, asking for joint custody of her and Sanders' children (ages 7 and 5). Represented by Laura Wasser, the sister of Oscar-winning composer Atticus Ross also asks for spousal support and attorney's fees.
Responding to his wife's divorce petition, Sanders also files his docs, repped by Lance Spiegel. The 41-year-old filmmaker also wants joint custody though he's not asking for spousal support. He additionally requests to share the costs with Ross for the attorney fees.
Ross and Sanders' marriage had been on the rock since the husband was caught cheating with Stewart, the lead actress of his directorial debut "Snow White and the Huntsman" in which Ross also starred in. Stewart publicly apologized to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson for the highly-publicized scandal and they managed to work things out and rekindle their romance.
Sanders, however, was not as lucky as Stewart as he failed to reconcile with Ross despite the fact that they previously went to see a counselor for several times in order to save their marriage.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?