Lindsey Vonn Focuses on World Cup Amidst Tiger Woods Dating Rumors
It seems that Lindsey Vonn won't pay much attention to rumors about her relationship with Tiger Woods since her focus now is on a ski competition. "Lindsey is currently in the midst of the World Cup season in Europe," her representative tells Us Weekly.
Without denying nor confirming the wild reports that link Vonn to the professional golfer, the rep adds, "Her focus is solely on competing and on defending her titles and thus she will not participate in any speculation surrounding her personal life at this time."
However, back in December 2012, Vonn already stated that her relationship with Woods was platonic. "We are just friends," she told Denver Post. Sharing her opinion on how the rumors started, she added, "My brother was the ski instructor for his kids this November in Vail. Guessing that's where it came from."
Alpine ski racer Vonn was said to have been dating the divorced father of two since November. Hollywood Life reported that the 28-year-old skier, who has won four World Cup championships, was the one who's teaching Woods' kids to play ski.
Vonn has just got her divorce with former U.S. Ski Team athlete Thomas Vonn, whom she married in 2007, finalized. She was romantically linked to Tim Tebow in November 2011, when she was in the middle of divorce proceedings, but she denied the rumors.
As for Woods, he was recently reported to be trying to win Elin Nordegren's heart back. The National Enquirer claimed the 37-year-old athlete had proposed to his ex-wife on Christmas holiday and presented her with a ring.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'