PTC Blasts Kate Upton's Sexy Super Bowl Ad
Parents Television Council isn't impressed at all with Kate Upton's Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad. The TV watchdog group even criticizes the commercial, which features the sexy model strutting her stuff in front of a group of football players who wash a car.
"This ad [reinforces] for millions of wives, daughters and sisters across the country that you use your sex appeal to get what you want," a spokeswoman for PTC stated. "If anything, this ad proves that we've regressed rather than progressed over the last several years."
The new Mercedes-Benz ad will air during Super Bowl XLVII telecast on February 3. It features the blonde beauty donning cutoff jean shorts and a low-cut black tank top, while walking seductively toward football players who wash the new Mercedes 2014 CLA-Class. "You missed a spot," she tells one of the boys.
If the purpose of the ad is to draw people's attention, it certainly has met the goal. Thousands of people have commented on the video, which has been viewed more than 4 million times on YouTube.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry