PTC Blasts Kate Upton's Sexy Super Bowl Ad
Parents Television Council isn't impressed at all with Kate Upton's Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad. The TV watchdog group even criticizes the commercial, which features the sexy model strutting her stuff in front of a group of football players who wash a car.
"This ad [reinforces] for millions of wives, daughters and sisters across the country that you use your sex appeal to get what you want," a spokeswoman for PTC stated. "If anything, this ad proves that we've regressed rather than progressed over the last several years."
The new Mercedes-Benz ad will air during Super Bowl XLVII telecast on February 3. It features the blonde beauty donning cutoff jean shorts and a low-cut black tank top, while walking seductively toward football players who wash the new Mercedes 2014 CLA-Class. "You missed a spot," she tells one of the boys.
If the purpose of the ad is to draw people's attention, it certainly has met the goal. Thousands of people have commented on the video, which has been viewed more than 4 million times on YouTube.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media