PTC Blasts Kate Upton's Sexy Super Bowl Ad
Parents Television Council isn't impressed at all with Kate Upton's Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad. The TV watchdog group even criticizes the commercial, which features the sexy model strutting her stuff in front of a group of football players who wash a car.
"This ad [reinforces] for millions of wives, daughters and sisters across the country that you use your sex appeal to get what you want," a spokeswoman for PTC stated. "If anything, this ad proves that we've regressed rather than progressed over the last several years."
The new Mercedes-Benz ad will air during Super Bowl XLVII telecast on February 3. It features the blonde beauty donning cutoff jean shorts and a low-cut black tank top, while walking seductively toward football players who wash the new Mercedes 2014 CLA-Class. "You missed a spot," she tells one of the boys.
If the purpose of the ad is to draw people's attention, it certainly has met the goal. Thousands of people have commented on the video, which has been viewed more than 4 million times on YouTube.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes