PTC Blasts Kate Upton's Sexy Super Bowl Ad
Parents Television Council isn't impressed at all with Kate Upton's Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad. The TV watchdog group even criticizes the commercial, which features the sexy model strutting her stuff in front of a group of football players who wash a car.
"This ad [reinforces] for millions of wives, daughters and sisters across the country that you use your sex appeal to get what you want," a spokeswoman for PTC stated. "If anything, this ad proves that we've regressed rather than progressed over the last several years."
The new Mercedes-Benz ad will air during Super Bowl XLVII telecast on February 3. It features the blonde beauty donning cutoff jean shorts and a low-cut black tank top, while walking seductively toward football players who wash the new Mercedes 2014 CLA-Class. "You missed a spot," she tells one of the boys.
If the purpose of the ad is to draw people's attention, it certainly has met the goal. Thousands of people have commented on the video, which has been viewed more than 4 million times on YouTube.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby