PTC Blasts Kate Upton's Sexy Super Bowl Ad
Parents Television Council isn't impressed at all with Kate Upton's Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad. The TV watchdog group even criticizes the commercial, which features the sexy model strutting her stuff in front of a group of football players who wash a car.
"This ad [reinforces] for millions of wives, daughters and sisters across the country that you use your sex appeal to get what you want," a spokeswoman for PTC stated. "If anything, this ad proves that we've regressed rather than progressed over the last several years."
The new Mercedes-Benz ad will air during Super Bowl XLVII telecast on February 3. It features the blonde beauty donning cutoff jean shorts and a low-cut black tank top, while walking seductively toward football players who wash the new Mercedes 2014 CLA-Class. "You missed a spot," she tells one of the boys.
If the purpose of the ad is to draw people's attention, it certainly has met the goal. Thousands of people have commented on the video, which has been viewed more than 4 million times on YouTube.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'