'The Vampire Diaries' 4.12 Preview: Elena Wants Jeremy to Kill an Original
Elena and Klaus want Kol dead in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". As Kol is out of control, Elena wants Jeremy to kill the original vampire, but Bonnie is shocked with the plan. Elena tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot.
When Rebekah turns down Klaus' plea to stop Kol and protect Jeremy, Klaus also turns to Stefan for help. Klaus warns Stefan that if they let Kol run free, they can kiss the map to the cure goodbye.
Jeremy realizes they need the help of Bonnie, but she has her own problem. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins, over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor.
Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon by revealing a bit of Stefan's personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. When the high school's 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah.
"A View to a Kill" will air Thursday, January 31 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked