'The Vampire Diaries' 4.12 Preview: Elena Wants Jeremy to Kill an Original
Elena and Klaus want Kol dead in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". As Kol is out of control, Elena wants Jeremy to kill the original vampire, but Bonnie is shocked with the plan. Elena tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot.
When Rebekah turns down Klaus' plea to stop Kol and protect Jeremy, Klaus also turns to Stefan for help. Klaus warns Stefan that if they let Kol run free, they can kiss the map to the cure goodbye.
Jeremy realizes they need the help of Bonnie, but she has her own problem. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins, over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor.
Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon by revealing a bit of Stefan's personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. When the high school's 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah.
"A View to a Kill" will air Thursday, January 31 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit