'The Vampire Diaries' 4.12 Preview: Elena Wants Jeremy to Kill an Original
Elena and Klaus want Kol dead in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". As Kol is out of control, Elena wants Jeremy to kill the original vampire, but Bonnie is shocked with the plan. Elena tells Stefan about her dangerous plan for Jeremy, leaving Stefan in a difficult spot.
When Rebekah turns down Klaus' plea to stop Kol and protect Jeremy, Klaus also turns to Stefan for help. Klaus warns Stefan that if they let Kol run free, they can kiss the map to the cure goodbye.
Jeremy realizes they need the help of Bonnie, but she has her own problem. After an angry confrontation with her father, Mayor Hopkins, over his unconventional approach to ending the violence in Mystic Falls, Bonnie has a frightening run-in with Kol, followed by an unexpected visitor.
Klaus complicates the already tense feelings between Stefan and Damon by revealing a bit of Stefan's personal life, then surprises Damon by asking for personal advice. When the high school's 1980s Decade Dance is cancelled by Mayor Hopkins, Stefan finds a charming way to make it up to a disappointed Rebekah.
"A View to a Kill" will air Thursday, January 31 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers