Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phoenix, Blur and The Stone Roses Headline Coachella 2013
Coachella Festival organizers Goldenvoice have revealed the official line-up of performers who join this year's annual event. Headlining the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2013 in Indio, California are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phoenix, The Stone Roses and Blur, who will all perform once in each of the two weekends of the festival.
English rock band The Stone Roses shares the Empire Polo Club stage with brit pop band Blur on April 12 and 19, supported by the indie rock trio of Yeah Yeah Yeahs and rock musician Lou Reed. French alternative rock band Phoenix headlines the April 13 and 20 shows, with electronic music group The Postal Service and New Order, the new wave and electronic music group that shot to fame in the 80s.
Finally, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Red Hot Chili Peppers completes the Coachella headliners, playing on April 14 and 21. The Anthony Keidis-fronted band will be backed by East coast hip-hop group Wu Tang Clan and Grammy Award-nominated The Lumineers.
The release of the official festival bill ended rumors that had been swirling for weeks, with The Rolling Stones among the acts speculated about to headline the mega music event. A source close to the legendary band has finally laid the rumors to rest last week, following earlier hints dropped by both the Mick Jagger-led group and Goldenvoice.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21