Adrienne Maloof Admits She's 'Casually Dating' Rod Stewart's Son
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne Maloof revealed via PEOPLE that she's indeed in a relationship with Sean Stewart, son of legendary rocker Rod Stewart. However, the recently-divorced TV actress has denied rumors that Stewart has moved in with her, stating, "We are not living together. He has his own place. He has a nice place."
The 51-year-old shoe designer and businesswoman said her relationship with Stewart "started as a business relationship" which led to dating, emphasizing that "it's casual, real casual." She addressed the 19-year age gap between the two of them, claiming Stewart is "a lot more mature than a lot of 60-year-olds at this time in his life."
On his part, Stewart also confirmed his relationship with Maloof in an ambush interview done by TMZ. Professing, "I'm very happy ... She's a very very very good lady," he also denied the moving-in rumors by saying, "It's just not true... I actually have my own place." He likewise took on the age difference issue, saying, "If men can date younger women, why can't an older woman date a younger man? It's sexist."
"It's about the person she is inside. Age is just a number. If there's a connection and someone cares about a person, that's what matters really," Stewart said in defense of his May-December Romance with her considerably older partner. Maloof echoed Stewarts sentiments, declaring, "I'm a modern business woman. I don't think of age."
Sean Stewart addresses his relationship with Adrienne Maloof:
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo