Justin Timberlake Premieres Full 'Suit and Tie' Lyric Video
Justin Timberlake premiered on Thursday, January 24 the full lyric video of his new track "Suit & Tie" featuring hip-hop heavyweight Jay-Z. JT also used the more-than-five-minute clip to announce the March 19 release date of his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience", his latest studio effort after a seven year recording hiatus.
In the full version, 31-year-old former NSYNC member revealed the rest of the footage he shot together with the 30-second teaser he showed fans the day before. In the previous clip, he put on black loafers paired with white socks, reminiscent of the late Michael Jackson's trademark, and dressed up in his Tom Ford suit and tie. The black-and-white clip showed JT being prepped up for a night behind the piano, with coffee and black spectacles in tow, looking deep in thought as he penned a new song.
As the catchy hook played, "And as long as I've got my suit and tie/ I'mma leave it all on the floor tonight/ And you got fixed up to the nines/ Let me show you a few things/ All pressed up in black and white/And you're dressed in that dress I like/ Love is swinging in the air tonight/ Let me show you a few things/ Let me show you a few things," JT changed into a tux, looking dapper with his lady love.
As he smoked his cigarette and flashed a glass of Martini, Jay-Z's creative rhymes dramatically led viewers to visually-stunning shots of JT standing over a roulette table, before he jumped back into his convertible. The lyric video ended with the announcement of the impending release of "The 20/20 Experience", with March 19 once flashed quickly over the words "coming soon."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones