Brooke Shields Scores Recurring Role in 'Army Wives' Season 7
Brooke Shields is joining "Army Wives" as a recurring player. The model/actress will portray Air Force Colonel Katherine "Kat" Young in the upcoming season 7 of the Lifetime series, which is scheduled to premiere March 10 at 9 P.M.
Shields' character is described as "brash and brilliant." "A crack C-17 pilot who can hold her own in the boys' club atmosphere of the military, she's hardly touched down in her new assignment at Joint Base Marshall Bring before she clashes with Army General Michael Holden," Deadline further reports.
Never one to step away from a fight, Kat is a fierce advocate for the Air Force. Holden later discovers he and Kat have more in common than he thought after he learns about Kat's tragic past.
Shields joins Jesse McCartney, who has previously landed an 11-episode recurring arc. The show also welcomes Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as regular cast members, while original cast member Kim Delaney won't return to the seventh season. Sally Pressman, who is currently pregnant, will return though her part will be reduced.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?