Brooke Shields Scores Recurring Role in 'Army Wives' Season 7
Brooke Shields is joining "Army Wives" as a recurring player. The model/actress will portray Air Force Colonel Katherine "Kat" Young in the upcoming season 7 of the Lifetime series, which is scheduled to premiere March 10 at 9 P.M.
Shields' character is described as "brash and brilliant." "A crack C-17 pilot who can hold her own in the boys' club atmosphere of the military, she's hardly touched down in her new assignment at Joint Base Marshall Bring before she clashes with Army General Michael Holden," Deadline further reports.
Never one to step away from a fight, Kat is a fierce advocate for the Air Force. Holden later discovers he and Kat have more in common than he thought after he learns about Kat's tragic past.
Shields joins Jesse McCartney, who has previously landed an 11-episode recurring arc. The show also welcomes Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as regular cast members, while original cast member Kim Delaney won't return to the seventh season. Sally Pressman, who is currently pregnant, will return though her part will be reduced.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers