Brooke Shields Scores Recurring Role in 'Army Wives' Season 7
Brooke Shields is joining "Army Wives" as a recurring player. The model/actress will portray Air Force Colonel Katherine "Kat" Young in the upcoming season 7 of the Lifetime series, which is scheduled to premiere March 10 at 9 P.M.
Shields' character is described as "brash and brilliant." "A crack C-17 pilot who can hold her own in the boys' club atmosphere of the military, she's hardly touched down in her new assignment at Joint Base Marshall Bring before she clashes with Army General Michael Holden," Deadline further reports.
Never one to step away from a fight, Kat is a fierce advocate for the Air Force. Holden later discovers he and Kat have more in common than he thought after he learns about Kat's tragic past.
Shields joins Jesse McCartney, who has previously landed an 11-episode recurring arc. The show also welcomes Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore as regular cast members, while original cast member Kim Delaney won't return to the seventh season. Sally Pressman, who is currently pregnant, will return though her part will be reduced.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift