First 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Trailer Sees Oscar Isaac as Struggling Musician
"Inside Llewyn Davis" debuts its first trailer, giving a look at the life of Oscar Isaac's titular character. Most of the time, the folk musician is seen wandering around while carrying a guitar and a cat. "It's not my cat. I just didn't know what to do with it," he says when someone dubs him a "singer with a cat."
Davis appears to have a hard life as his career as a musician seems to be uncertain. His girlfriend constantly whines about him, while agents don't seem to be interested in his works. At some point, he's also seen getting kicked out of a club and punched hard by another man in a dark alley.
The drama centers on a singer-songwriter who navigates New York's folk music scene during the 1960s. The lead character is inspired by Dave Van Ronk, a folk singer who is also a friend of Bob Dylan and other notable musicians. He is also a struggling folk artist who was born and raised in Queen. Although he is a talented musician, he "can't seem to make ends meet playing music."
Directed and written by Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, "Inside Llewyn Davis" also stars Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Garrett Hedlund, John Goodman, Jeanine Serralles, Stark Sands, Adam Driver and F. Murray Abraham. The film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards