First 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Trailer Sees Oscar Isaac as Struggling Musician
"Inside Llewyn Davis" debuts its first trailer, giving a look at the life of Oscar Isaac's titular character. Most of the time, the folk musician is seen wandering around while carrying a guitar and a cat. "It's not my cat. I just didn't know what to do with it," he says when someone dubs him a "singer with a cat."
Davis appears to have a hard life as his career as a musician seems to be uncertain. His girlfriend constantly whines about him, while agents don't seem to be interested in his works. At some point, he's also seen getting kicked out of a club and punched hard by another man in a dark alley.
The drama centers on a singer-songwriter who navigates New York's folk music scene during the 1960s. The lead character is inspired by Dave Van Ronk, a folk singer who is also a friend of Bob Dylan and other notable musicians. He is also a struggling folk artist who was born and raised in Queen. Although he is a talented musician, he "can't seem to make ends meet playing music."
Directed and written by Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, "Inside Llewyn Davis" also stars Carey Mulligan, Justin Timberlake, Garrett Hedlund, John Goodman, Jeanine Serralles, Stark Sands, Adam Driver and F. Murray Abraham. The film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby