Michael Buble and Wife Expecting First Child, Sharing a Sonogram
Baby is on the way for Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato. On Thursday, January 24, the Canadian singer's wife posted a YouTube video to announce that she's pregnant with their first child.
"Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" so a statement opening the video reads. Set to the jazz crooner's song "Haven't Met You Yet", the video also includes a baby sonogram before finishing with, "We're having a baby Buble!"
On her Facebook page, Lopilato also wrote in Spanish, "I would love to share with you this great joy with which God has blessed us and our families. Thanks to my family for joining in every second of my anxiety for wanting to tell and take care as they do every day with their love. Thanks to my friends to be as happy as me and giving me the cutest hugs. And thank God for giving me the most beautiful of joys and opportunities that a woman can have."
A representative for Buble confirms the couple is expecting. The baby will be the first for both the Grammy-winning artist and the Argentine actress and model, who were married on March 31, 2011 in Buenos Aires.
Back in 2011, Buble told ET Canada he would love to have kids, but would wait until her wife's ready. "I've said to Luisana a million times I'd love to have kids," he said. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences