Michael Buble and Wife Expecting First Child, Sharing a Sonogram
Baby is on the way for Michael Buble and Luisana Lopilato. On Thursday, January 24, the Canadian singer's wife posted a YouTube video to announce that she's pregnant with their first child.
"Mike, Lu... and mini Buble!" so a statement opening the video reads. Set to the jazz crooner's song "Haven't Met You Yet", the video also includes a baby sonogram before finishing with, "We're having a baby Buble!"
On her Facebook page, Lopilato also wrote in Spanish, "I would love to share with you this great joy with which God has blessed us and our families. Thanks to my family for joining in every second of my anxiety for wanting to tell and take care as they do every day with their love. Thanks to my friends to be as happy as me and giving me the cutest hugs. And thank God for giving me the most beautiful of joys and opportunities that a woman can have."
A representative for Buble confirms the couple is expecting. The baby will be the first for both the Grammy-winning artist and the Argentine actress and model, who were married on March 31, 2011 in Buenos Aires.
Back in 2011, Buble told ET Canada he would love to have kids, but would wait until her wife's ready. "I've said to Luisana a million times I'd love to have kids," he said. "But I always say to her when you're ready -- when you feel like you've lived and you've partied and done all the things you want to do. When you've worked your butt off, then tell me."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs