First Footage of 'jOBS' Starring Ashton Kutcher
As "jOBS" is about to get its premiere at Sundance Film Festival, the first footage of the movie has landed online. It centers on Steve Jobs, portrayed by Ashton Kutcher, and his partner Steve Wozniak, played by Josh Gad.
Kutcher's Jobs is seen trying to convince his Apple co-founder that his creation, which he called the operating system, will become a hit product for mass consumption. "Nobody wants to buy a computer," a rather pessimistic Wozniak says, but Jobs thinks, "How does somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?"
Directed by Joshua Michael Stern, this biopic details the major moments and defining characters that influenced Steve Jobs on a daily basis from 1971 through 2000. Dermot Mulroney, Lukas Haas, Kevin Dunn and more join the cast ensemble.
The movie has just got a U.S. release date, April 19, which will coincide with the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer. Prior to that, the drama film will make its worldwide debut at Sundance Film Fest in Park City on January 25.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'