First Footage of 'jOBS' Starring Ashton Kutcher
As "jOBS" is about to get its premiere at Sundance Film Festival, the first footage of the movie has landed online. It centers on Steve Jobs, portrayed by Ashton Kutcher, and his partner Steve Wozniak, played by Josh Gad.
Kutcher's Jobs is seen trying to convince his Apple co-founder that his creation, which he called the operating system, will become a hit product for mass consumption. "Nobody wants to buy a computer," a rather pessimistic Wozniak says, but Jobs thinks, "How does somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?"
Directed by Joshua Michael Stern, this biopic details the major moments and defining characters that influenced Steve Jobs on a daily basis from 1971 through 2000. Dermot Mulroney, Lukas Haas, Kevin Dunn and more join the cast ensemble.
The movie has just got a U.S. release date, April 19, which will coincide with the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer. Prior to that, the drama film will make its worldwide debut at Sundance Film Fest in Park City on January 25.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked