First Footage of 'jOBS' Starring Ashton Kutcher
As "jOBS" is about to get its premiere at Sundance Film Festival, the first footage of the movie has landed online. It centers on Steve Jobs, portrayed by Ashton Kutcher, and his partner Steve Wozniak, played by Josh Gad.
Kutcher's Jobs is seen trying to convince his Apple co-founder that his creation, which he called the operating system, will become a hit product for mass consumption. "Nobody wants to buy a computer," a rather pessimistic Wozniak says, but Jobs thinks, "How does somebody know what they want if they've never even seen it?"
Directed by Joshua Michael Stern, this biopic details the major moments and defining characters that influenced Steve Jobs on a daily basis from 1971 through 2000. Dermot Mulroney, Lukas Haas, Kevin Dunn and more join the cast ensemble.
The movie has just got a U.S. release date, April 19, which will coincide with the 37th anniversary of the founding of the Apple Computer. Prior to that, the drama film will make its worldwide debut at Sundance Film Fest in Park City on January 25.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama