FOX Shelves 'Ben and Kate'
After ABC benched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23", another network gives the same verdict to its own show. FOX has announced that it yanks "Ben and Kate" from its Tuesday primetime lineup.
To fill the 8:30 P.M. slot, FOX will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" starting next week, until "Hell's Kitchen" returns with its new season on March 12 at 8 P.M. It's still unknown when the remaining six episodes of "Ben and Kate" will air.
Starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, "Ben and Kate" got positive reviews following its premiere on September 25, 2012. Though so, the show has been struggling in attracting audience, with its latest episode drawing only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival