FOX Shelves 'Ben and Kate'
After ABC benched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23", another network gives the same verdict to its own show. FOX has announced that it yanks "Ben and Kate" from its Tuesday primetime lineup.
To fill the 8:30 P.M. slot, FOX will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" starting next week, until "Hell's Kitchen" returns with its new season on March 12 at 8 P.M. It's still unknown when the remaining six episodes of "Ben and Kate" will air.
Starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, "Ben and Kate" got positive reviews following its premiere on September 25, 2012. Though so, the show has been struggling in attracting audience, with its latest episode drawing only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video