FOX Shelves 'Ben and Kate'
After ABC benched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23", another network gives the same verdict to its own show. FOX has announced that it yanks "Ben and Kate" from its Tuesday primetime lineup.
To fill the 8:30 P.M. slot, FOX will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" starting next week, until "Hell's Kitchen" returns with its new season on March 12 at 8 P.M. It's still unknown when the remaining six episodes of "Ben and Kate" will air.
Starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, "Ben and Kate" got positive reviews following its premiere on September 25, 2012. Though so, the show has been struggling in attracting audience, with its latest episode drawing only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed