FOX Shelves 'Ben and Kate'
After ABC benched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23", another network gives the same verdict to its own show. FOX has announced that it yanks "Ben and Kate" from its Tuesday primetime lineup.
To fill the 8:30 P.M. slot, FOX will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" starting next week, until "Hell's Kitchen" returns with its new season on March 12 at 8 P.M. It's still unknown when the remaining six episodes of "Ben and Kate" will air.
Starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, "Ben and Kate" got positive reviews following its premiere on September 25, 2012. Though so, the show has been struggling in attracting audience, with its latest episode drawing only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce