FOX Shelves 'Ben and Kate'
After ABC benched "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23", another network gives the same verdict to its own show. FOX has announced that it yanks "Ben and Kate" from its Tuesday primetime lineup.
To fill the 8:30 P.M. slot, FOX will air two episodes of "Raising Hope" starting next week, until "Hell's Kitchen" returns with its new season on March 12 at 8 P.M. It's still unknown when the remaining six episodes of "Ben and Kate" will air.
Starring Nate Faxon and Dakota Johnson, "Ben and Kate" got positive reviews following its premiere on September 25, 2012. Though so, the show has been struggling in attracting audience, with its latest episode drawing only 2.6 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?