Carrie Underwood Premieres 'Two Black Cadillacs' Video
"American Idol" season four big winner Carrie Underwood drops the music video in accompaniment to her latest hit single "Two Black Cadillacs". Underwood sought music video director P. R. Brown for her new clip, who was known in the industry for his dark-themed videos and who was a fan of horror films like the country singer herself.
While shooting the scenes for the video, Underwood revealed that a classic Stephen King tale was her inspiration for the overall concept, even getting the best-selling author's consent to incorporate his story into her music video. Stepping inside what else, but a black Cadillac, the singer got behind the wheel as she belted out the song.
The track "Two Black Cadillacs", written by Carrie, Hillary Lindsey and Josh Kear, tells of a dark tale of a wife and a mistress taking revenge on the man who was cheating on them both. It is currently occupying the no. 11 spot of the Billboard Country charts and is expected to enter the top 10 anytime soon.
Underwood went on Twitter to acknowledge the warm response to her new clip. "Thank you all so much for the love you've been giving me for the 'Two Black Cadillacs' video! You guys are awesome!" She even gave a shout out to the talent show that discovered her and catapulted her to stardom, "There was some really amazing talent on @AmericanIdol as well as, uhem...some other interesting stuff...but the talent! Wow!"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'