Report: Angeline Jolie Expecting Another Child With Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie is rumored having a bun in the oven. Star magazine reports that the fiancee of Brad Pitt hides from the public eyes these recent days because she's been battling morning sickness and wants to keep the pregnancy secret as long as possible.
"She had morning sickness and didn't want to draw attention to herself in public," a source says, explaining the reason why the "Maleficent" actress is rarely seen in public. "She's focusing on the other children right now, trying to prepare them for the new baby."
Angelina gave birth to her youngest children, twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, in 2008. "Angelina has been talking about having another child for years now," the source claims. "But Brad kept putting his foot down because of their intense schedules and chaotic lifestyle."
The couple is additionally parents to 6-year-old Shiloh. They also have adopted three children Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, and Zahara, 8.
In a recent interview, Angelina said taking her kids to the bathroom keeps her grounded. "The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop," she explained to Total Film. "That's who you are!"
Though she didn't mention anything about wedding, she's committed to the life she has now with Brad. "I'm not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don't walk away from it when something unfolds," she said. "I suppose it's like a child you give birth to, as you can't have a say in it."
She added, "I see that when I look at my kids. It just seems to be right. It's hard to understand how it could unfold so beautifully."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce