Report: Angeline Jolie Expecting Another Child With Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie is rumored having a bun in the oven. Star magazine reports that the fiancee of Brad Pitt hides from the public eyes these recent days because she's been battling morning sickness and wants to keep the pregnancy secret as long as possible.
"She had morning sickness and didn't want to draw attention to herself in public," a source says, explaining the reason why the "Maleficent" actress is rarely seen in public. "She's focusing on the other children right now, trying to prepare them for the new baby."
Angelina gave birth to her youngest children, twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, in 2008. "Angelina has been talking about having another child for years now," the source claims. "But Brad kept putting his foot down because of their intense schedules and chaotic lifestyle."
The couple is additionally parents to 6-year-old Shiloh. They also have adopted three children Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, and Zahara, 8.
In a recent interview, Angelina said taking her kids to the bathroom keeps her grounded. "The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop," she explained to Total Film. "That's who you are!"
Though she didn't mention anything about wedding, she's committed to the life she has now with Brad. "I'm not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don't walk away from it when something unfolds," she said. "I suppose it's like a child you give birth to, as you can't have a say in it."
She added, "I see that when I look at my kids. It just seems to be right. It's hard to understand how it could unfold so beautifully."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed