Report: Angeline Jolie Expecting Another Child With Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie is rumored having a bun in the oven. Star magazine reports that the fiancee of Brad Pitt hides from the public eyes these recent days because she's been battling morning sickness and wants to keep the pregnancy secret as long as possible.
"She had morning sickness and didn't want to draw attention to herself in public," a source says, explaining the reason why the "Maleficent" actress is rarely seen in public. "She's focusing on the other children right now, trying to prepare them for the new baby."
Angelina gave birth to her youngest children, twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, in 2008. "Angelina has been talking about having another child for years now," the source claims. "But Brad kept putting his foot down because of their intense schedules and chaotic lifestyle."
The couple is additionally parents to 6-year-old Shiloh. They also have adopted three children Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, and Zahara, 8.
In a recent interview, Angelina said taking her kids to the bathroom keeps her grounded. "The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop," she explained to Total Film. "That's who you are!"
Though she didn't mention anything about wedding, she's committed to the life she has now with Brad. "I'm not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don't walk away from it when something unfolds," she said. "I suppose it's like a child you give birth to, as you can't have a say in it."
She added, "I see that when I look at my kids. It just seems to be right. It's hard to understand how it could unfold so beautifully."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story