Report: Angeline Jolie Expecting Another Child With Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie is rumored having a bun in the oven. Star magazine reports that the fiancee of Brad Pitt hides from the public eyes these recent days because she's been battling morning sickness and wants to keep the pregnancy secret as long as possible.
"She had morning sickness and didn't want to draw attention to herself in public," a source says, explaining the reason why the "Maleficent" actress is rarely seen in public. "She's focusing on the other children right now, trying to prepare them for the new baby."
Angelina gave birth to her youngest children, twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, in 2008. "Angelina has been talking about having another child for years now," the source claims. "But Brad kept putting his foot down because of their intense schedules and chaotic lifestyle."
The couple is additionally parents to 6-year-old Shiloh. They also have adopted three children Maddox, 11, Pax, 9, and Zahara, 8.
In a recent interview, Angelina said taking her kids to the bathroom keeps her grounded. "The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop," she explained to Total Film. "That's who you are!"
Though she didn't mention anything about wedding, she's committed to the life she has now with Brad. "I'm not somebody that thinks about destiny and fate, but I don't walk away from it when something unfolds," she said. "I suppose it's like a child you give birth to, as you can't have a say in it."
She added, "I see that when I look at my kids. It just seems to be right. It's hard to understand how it could unfold so beautifully."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist