Chely Wright and Her Wife Lauren Blitzer-Wright Expecting Twins
Chely Wright and her wife Lauren Blitzer-Wright are thrilled to announce that they're expecting not just one but two babies, more than a year after their wedding. The 42-year-old country music star shares news about her pregnancy on Howard Bragman's YouTube show Gwissues.
"When gay couples have babies it's logistically a little different than when straight people have babies as we all know," she says. "We feel our entire relationship has been blessed. We feel lucky and ready to take on the challenges. We're excited to be parents and we hope we don't mess it up too badly!"
Chely got engaged to gay rights activist Lauren a year after she officially came out in 2010. They tied the knot in the summer of 2011 at the home of Lauren's aunt in Connecticut. Wright who is Christian and her wife who is Jewish were officiated by both a reverend and a rabbi.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!