Chely Wright and Her Wife Lauren Blitzer-Wright Expecting Twins
Chely Wright and her wife Lauren Blitzer-Wright are thrilled to announce that they're expecting not just one but two babies, more than a year after their wedding. The 42-year-old country music star shares news about her pregnancy on Howard Bragman's YouTube show Gwissues.
"When gay couples have babies it's logistically a little different than when straight people have babies as we all know," she says. "We feel our entire relationship has been blessed. We feel lucky and ready to take on the challenges. We're excited to be parents and we hope we don't mess it up too badly!"
Chely got engaged to gay rights activist Lauren a year after she officially came out in 2010. They tied the knot in the summer of 2011 at the home of Lauren's aunt in Connecticut. Wright who is Christian and her wife who is Jewish were officiated by both a reverend and a rabbi.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger