Jenelle Evans Sues Hubby Courtland Rogers for Alleged Assault
Peace never lasted long in Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers' household. The couple, who has been going through breakups and makeups during their less than two months of marriage, is at odds with each other again following her recent hospitalization that sparked miscarriage concerns.
The "Teen Mom 2" star filed four counts of assault on a female with an unborn child in a Brunswick County, North Carolina, courthouse on January 23. Without going into details, her attorney Dustin R.T. Sullivan revealed the alleged assault most recently happened Monday, January 21.
"She has taken charges out on Courtland Rogers, her husband. The charges are assault on a female with an unborn child. She made the charges today," the attorney told E! News. "They are the highest level of misdemeanor you can get. He faces a maximum 150 days in jail per charge."
On Twitter, Jenelle herself tweeted, "I am getting a divorce, ASAP," before launching a series of rants toward her husband, "YOU F**KING LEAVE OUT OF TOWN AND I MIGHT BE HAVING A MISCARRIGE?! F**K U, U F**KING PIECE OF SH*T."
Jenelle and Courtlands got engaged after around just two months of dating. They tied the knot in a quickie courtroom wedding and announced that they're expecting a child a month later. She already has a son, Jace, from a previous relationship, and he is a father to a young daughter. Neither has custody of their children.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'