Taylor Swift Is Rapunzel in New Disney Portrait
Taylor Swift channels her inner Disney princess in the latest portrait for new Disney Parks ad campaign. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles sits on the window of a high tower, posing as the iconic Rapunzel with her long golden hair down.
In the photo captured by Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. "Where a world of adventure awaits," so the picture is appropriately tagged.
Taylor joins a series of celebrities who have appeared in the Disney portraits. They include Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed