Taylor Swift Is Rapunzel in New Disney Portrait
Taylor Swift channels her inner Disney princess in the latest portrait for new Disney Parks ad campaign. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles sits on the window of a high tower, posing as the iconic Rapunzel with her long golden hair down.
In the photo captured by Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. "Where a world of adventure awaits," so the picture is appropriately tagged.
Taylor joins a series of celebrities who have appeared in the Disney portraits. They include Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'