Taylor Swift Is Rapunzel in New Disney Portrait
Taylor Swift channels her inner Disney princess in the latest portrait for new Disney Parks ad campaign. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles sits on the window of a high tower, posing as the iconic Rapunzel with her long golden hair down.
In the photo captured by Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. "Where a world of adventure awaits," so the picture is appropriately tagged.
Taylor joins a series of celebrities who have appeared in the Disney portraits. They include Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour