Taylor Swift Is Rapunzel in New Disney Portrait
Taylor Swift channels her inner Disney princess in the latest portrait for new Disney Parks ad campaign. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles sits on the window of a high tower, posing as the iconic Rapunzel with her long golden hair down.
In the photo captured by Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. "Where a world of adventure awaits," so the picture is appropriately tagged.
Taylor joins a series of celebrities who have appeared in the Disney portraits. They include Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
More Taylor Swift News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake