Taylor Swift Is Rapunzel in New Disney Portrait
Taylor Swift channels her inner Disney princess in the latest portrait for new Disney Parks ad campaign. The former girlfriend of Harry Styles sits on the window of a high tower, posing as the iconic Rapunzel with her long golden hair down.
In the photo captured by Annie Leibovitz, the 22-year-old country/pop singer is staring off into the distance, waiting for her prince charming to rescue her from her prison. "Where a world of adventure awaits," so the picture is appropriately tagged.
Taylor joins a series of celebrities who have appeared in the Disney portraits. They include Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, David Beckham as Prince Phillip from "Sleeping Beauty" and Beyonce Knowles as Alice (in Wonderland).
More Taylor Swift News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS