Adam Levine Parodies 'The Voice' in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Gearing up for his "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig, Adam Levine shows his comedic skill in a promo for the upcoming episode. The "American Horror Story: Asylum" actor is joined by "SNL" cast member Bobby Moynihan, who asks him, "You were a musical guest earlier in the season, now you're hosting-what's next?"
"Sleep with a cast member," Levine jokingly says. "That is a very firm yes!" Moynihan replies and the two are getting down with the comedian leaning as if he's about to kiss the singer.
In some other sketches, the Maroon 5 frontman pokes fun at "The Voice" on which he serves as a coach. He's tied to a red chair and is left with no choice but to choose Moynihan who has sung for him. In another scene, Moynihan pushes the button to recruit Levine to appear on his skecth.
Levine will host the January 26 episode of "SNL" which airs at 11:30 P.M. on NBC, with musical guest Kendrick Lamar. It will be his first hosting stint on the show, but the 33-year-old musician previously appeared in SNL Digital Short in 2007. He and his band were also tapped as a musical performer in a November 2012 episode hosted by Jeremy Renner.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences