Adam Levine Parodies 'The Voice' in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Gearing up for his "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig, Adam Levine shows his comedic skill in a promo for the upcoming episode. The "American Horror Story: Asylum" actor is joined by "SNL" cast member Bobby Moynihan, who asks him, "You were a musical guest earlier in the season, now you're hosting-what's next?"
"Sleep with a cast member," Levine jokingly says. "That is a very firm yes!" Moynihan replies and the two are getting down with the comedian leaning as if he's about to kiss the singer.
In some other sketches, the Maroon 5 frontman pokes fun at "The Voice" on which he serves as a coach. He's tied to a red chair and is left with no choice but to choose Moynihan who has sung for him. In another scene, Moynihan pushes the button to recruit Levine to appear on his skecth.
Levine will host the January 26 episode of "SNL" which airs at 11:30 P.M. on NBC, with musical guest Kendrick Lamar. It will be his first hosting stint on the show, but the 33-year-old musician previously appeared in SNL Digital Short in 2007. He and his band were also tapped as a musical performer in a November 2012 episode hosted by Jeremy Renner.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer