Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Matthew Mosshart
Kelly Osbourne, 28, has been engaged to her beau of one year, Matthew Mosshart, without many people knowing. According to Us Weekly, the "Fashion Police" star was proposed by the 29-year-old vegan chef a few weeks before Christmas.
"Kelly is the happiest she's ever been," a friend of hers said. "Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy." The betrothed couple is "really excited" to take their relationship to the next level.
Kelly first met Matthew, who's the brother of The Kills' rocker Alison Mosshart, at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011. She was previously engaged to model Luke Worrall, but she called it off after a year of being engaged because he reportedly cheated on her.
In October 2012, Kelly's brother Jack Osbourne married his girlfriend Lisa Stelly in Hawaii. They have a daughter Pearl Clementine who was born in April that year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory