Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Matthew Mosshart
Kelly Osbourne, 28, has been engaged to her beau of one year, Matthew Mosshart, without many people knowing. According to Us Weekly, the "Fashion Police" star was proposed by the 29-year-old vegan chef a few weeks before Christmas.
"Kelly is the happiest she's ever been," a friend of hers said. "Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy." The betrothed couple is "really excited" to take their relationship to the next level.
Kelly first met Matthew, who's the brother of The Kills' rocker Alison Mosshart, at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011. She was previously engaged to model Luke Worrall, but she called it off after a year of being engaged because he reportedly cheated on her.
In October 2012, Kelly's brother Jack Osbourne married his girlfriend Lisa Stelly in Hawaii. They have a daughter Pearl Clementine who was born in April that year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera