Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Matthew Mosshart
Kelly Osbourne, 28, has been engaged to her beau of one year, Matthew Mosshart, without many people knowing. According to Us Weekly, the "Fashion Police" star was proposed by the 29-year-old vegan chef a few weeks before Christmas.
"Kelly is the happiest she's ever been," a friend of hers said. "Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy." The betrothed couple is "really excited" to take their relationship to the next level.
Kelly first met Matthew, who's the brother of The Kills' rocker Alison Mosshart, at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011. She was previously engaged to model Luke Worrall, but she called it off after a year of being engaged because he reportedly cheated on her.
In October 2012, Kelly's brother Jack Osbourne married his girlfriend Lisa Stelly in Hawaii. They have a daughter Pearl Clementine who was born in April that year.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party