Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Matthew Mosshart
Kelly Osbourne, 28, has been engaged to her beau of one year, Matthew Mosshart, without many people knowing. According to Us Weekly, the "Fashion Police" star was proposed by the 29-year-old vegan chef a few weeks before Christmas.
"Kelly is the happiest she's ever been," a friend of hers said. "Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy." The betrothed couple is "really excited" to take their relationship to the next level.
Kelly first met Matthew, who's the brother of The Kills' rocker Alison Mosshart, at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011. She was previously engaged to model Luke Worrall, but she called it off after a year of being engaged because he reportedly cheated on her.
In October 2012, Kelly's brother Jack Osbourne married his girlfriend Lisa Stelly in Hawaii. They have a daughter Pearl Clementine who was born in April that year.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard