Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Matthew Mosshart
Kelly Osbourne, 28, has been engaged to her beau of one year, Matthew Mosshart, without many people knowing. According to Us Weekly, the "Fashion Police" star was proposed by the 29-year-old vegan chef a few weeks before Christmas.
"Kelly is the happiest she's ever been," a friend of hers said. "Her career is going well, and she's in a healthy relationship with a wonderful guy." The betrothed couple is "really excited" to take their relationship to the next level.
Kelly first met Matthew, who's the brother of The Kills' rocker Alison Mosshart, at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011. She was previously engaged to model Luke Worrall, but she called it off after a year of being engaged because he reportedly cheated on her.
In October 2012, Kelly's brother Jack Osbourne married his girlfriend Lisa Stelly in Hawaii. They have a daughter Pearl Clementine who was born in April that year.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed