50 Cent Drops 'Major Distribution' Video Ft. Snoop Dogg and Young Jeezy
G-Unit Records mogul 50 Cent has just released the music video of his collaboration track with hip-hop stars Snoop Dogg and Young Jeezy off the forthcoming album "Street King Immortal". Entitled "Major Distribution", the new clip was produced by Marvin "Soul Professa" Coady and directed by 50 Cent's frequent collaborator Eif Rivera.
Cent used the term "major distribution" as a metaphor for hustling drugs, which he skillfully rhymed about in the track's hook. He spits, "I'm trying to move one brick, two brick, three bricks, four, more / I'm trying to move five bricks, ten bricks, twenty bricks raw / (I smoke one ounce staring at the caddy on the showroom floor / Now I'm trying to move 5 pounds, 10 pounds, 20 pounds, more Boy)".
The video was equally clear-cut, showing the three rap stars in different dimly-lit shots, with their posse and gangsta girls brandishing gold machine guns and stacks of cash. Snoop Dogg's multi-colored studded shades and a solitary dancer painted on with a gold suit were a few of the "colorful" attractions.
"Major Distribution" follows previously released "Street King Immortal" singles, "New Day" with Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys, "My Life" with Adam Levine and Eminem, and "First Date" with Too Short. As to the album's release, 50 Cent tweeted, "Album delay STREET KING IMMORTAL will be out this spring. Do to Executive changes. I'm mad my album date is changing again but ill use the time to make it better if I can."
50 Cent's "Major Distribution" Music Video Feat. Snoop Dogg & Young Jeezy
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her
- Rihanna Unfazed by Drake and Nicki Minaj's Relationship
- 'Skyfall' Director Sam Mendes Is in Talks to Direct Disney's 'Pinocchio'