'Pretty Little Liars' 3.17 Sneak Peeks: How the Latest Revelation Changes Spencer
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week, fans will learn how the revelation of Toby's secret affects Spencer. She is seemingly trying to distance herself from the investigation on Ali's death, ignoring the new clue found by Emily.
When Emily confronts Spencer about her behavior, Spencer responds by questioning why they should care about Ali who wasn't loyal to them. Spencer will still keep the secret about Toby from her friends for some time as she lies to Aria and Hanna about her and Toby's supposed anniversary dinner.
Meanwhile, Emily shows the note written by Ali to Aria and Hannah and they learn more about what Ali may have been hiding the summer before her murder. At one point, the girls think that Ali mentioned Toby.
Spencer is not the only one who is keeping secret. Aria knows that she should tell Ezra about his son, but she isn't ready to face the idea of what it might do to her relationship. Hanna, on the other hand, is sure Caleb is keeping a secret from her and she is determined to find out what it is.
"Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno" will air Tuesday, January 29 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie