'Pretty Little Liars' 3.17 Sneak Peeks: How the Latest Revelation Changes Spencer
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns next week, fans will learn how the revelation of Toby's secret affects Spencer. She is seemingly trying to distance herself from the investigation on Ali's death, ignoring the new clue found by Emily.
When Emily confronts Spencer about her behavior, Spencer responds by questioning why they should care about Ali who wasn't loyal to them. Spencer will still keep the secret about Toby from her friends for some time as she lies to Aria and Hanna about her and Toby's supposed anniversary dinner.
Meanwhile, Emily shows the note written by Ali to Aria and Hannah and they learn more about what Ali may have been hiding the summer before her murder. At one point, the girls think that Ali mentioned Toby.
Spencer is not the only one who is keeping secret. Aria knows that she should tell Ezra about his son, but she isn't ready to face the idea of what it might do to her relationship. Hanna, on the other hand, is sure Caleb is keeping a secret from her and she is determined to find out what it is.
"Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno" will air Tuesday, January 29 at 8 P.M. on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.17 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered