Adele Rumored Revealing Her Son's Name Through Her Necklace
Adele, who's been super secret about her newborn son, may have unveiled the name of her baby. The British singer was recently spotted wearing a necklace that spelled out "Angelo" when shopping at the West Hollywood baby boutique Bel-Bambini.
Fueling the rumor, a source told The Sun, "Those close to Adele have been told the baby is called Angelo. We're not sure of the significance of the name. She's wanted to keep it quiet but it was always going to come out sooner or later."
The source added, "Wearing an Angelo necklace not only backs up what is being said, it suggests she's not worried about people finding out."
Adele gave birth to her first child with beau Simon Konecki in late 2012. She brought her bundle of joy to the U.S. with her as she attended Golden Globe Awards where she won Best Original Song.
"I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own," she said backstage at the event. "I just call him Little Peanut."
More Adele News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show