Adele Rumored Revealing Her Son's Name Through Her Necklace
Adele, who's been super secret about her newborn son, may have unveiled the name of her baby. The British singer was recently spotted wearing a necklace that spelled out "Angelo" when shopping at the West Hollywood baby boutique Bel-Bambini.
Fueling the rumor, a source told The Sun, "Those close to Adele have been told the baby is called Angelo. We're not sure of the significance of the name. She's wanted to keep it quiet but it was always going to come out sooner or later."
The source added, "Wearing an Angelo necklace not only backs up what is being said, it suggests she's not worried about people finding out."
Adele gave birth to her first child with beau Simon Konecki in late 2012. She brought her bundle of joy to the U.S. with her as she attended Golden Globe Awards where she won Best Original Song.
"I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own," she said backstage at the event. "I just call him Little Peanut."
More Adele News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour