Brandi Glanville Claims LeAnn Rimes Is 'Insane' and 'Sugar Mama' to Eddie Cibrian
The ongoing much-publicized feud between 40-year-old model Brandi Glanville and country music star LeAnn Rimes continues to build up. Glanville called Rimes "insane" and "sugar mama" to her former husband, actor Eddie Cibrian, during her guest appearance on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" Monday, January 21.
"I feel like every day there's a tell-all interview," Glanville replied to the show's host Andy Cohen. "It's kind of cray-cray." Glanville was alluding to Rimes' recent tell-all interview with Entertainment Tonight, where she admitted that "at times" she worried that Cibrian would cheat on her.
Glanville followed it up by implying that Rimes was her divorced partner's "sugar mama." "It's kinda true," the TV reality show star told Cohen, saying that Cibrian had always wanted to live in a big house with a gated community which Rimes had been able to provide her "Northern Lights" co-star with.
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star next stated point-blank that Rimes was "insane," after fellow guest, "Today" co-host Hoda Kotb, joined the conversation by asking, "Have you ever heard the saying - and I don't know if this is applicable to him - 'the way you got him is the way you'll lose him?' " Inferring Rimes' state of mind in her relationship with Cibrian, Cohen interjected with, "Do you think that now she is..." to which Glanville quickly replied, "Insane?... 'Yes, I do'."
Rimes fired back at Glanville via Twitter by writing, "Wow the texts from my friend. Kisses and KMA [kiss my ass]." The ugly Twitter war has been going on for months now, with the conflict stemming from Rimes serving as co-parent to Cibrian and Glanville's two children, 9-year-old Mason and 5-year-old Jake, who spend time in both of the two celebrities' households.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern