Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Mila Kunis for 10 Years After Pleading No Contest
The man stalking Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest to violation of restraining order. Stuart Lynn Dunn was slapped with an extended restraining order banning him from contacting and coming near the "Friends with Benefits" actress for 10 years.
The 27-year-old male stalker was given credit for 528 days spent in prison, but he was ordered to complete a 6-month live-in rehab program. L.A. Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also sentenced him to five-year probation for the offense.
Dunn was originally ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after caught red handed breaking into her empty condo in February 2012. He was later arrested on May 4 for ignoring court's order by showing up outside her Beverly Hills gym three days in a row in hopes to meet her.
More Mila Kunis News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'