Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Mila Kunis for 10 Years After Pleading No Contest
The man stalking Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest to violation of restraining order. Stuart Lynn Dunn was slapped with an extended restraining order banning him from contacting and coming near the "Friends with Benefits" actress for 10 years.
The 27-year-old male stalker was given credit for 528 days spent in prison, but he was ordered to complete a 6-month live-in rehab program. L.A. Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also sentenced him to five-year probation for the offense.
Dunn was originally ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after caught red handed breaking into her empty condo in February 2012. He was later arrested on May 4 for ignoring court's order by showing up outside her Beverly Hills gym three days in a row in hopes to meet her.
More Mila Kunis News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts