Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Mila Kunis for 10 Years After Pleading No Contest
The man stalking Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest to violation of restraining order. Stuart Lynn Dunn was slapped with an extended restraining order banning him from contacting and coming near the "Friends with Benefits" actress for 10 years.
The 27-year-old male stalker was given credit for 528 days spent in prison, but he was ordered to complete a 6-month live-in rehab program. L.A. Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also sentenced him to five-year probation for the offense.
Dunn was originally ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after caught red handed breaking into her empty condo in February 2012. He was later arrested on May 4 for ignoring court's order by showing up outside her Beverly Hills gym three days in a row in hopes to meet her.
More Mila Kunis News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3