Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Mila Kunis for 10 Years After Pleading No Contest
The man stalking Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest to violation of restraining order. Stuart Lynn Dunn was slapped with an extended restraining order banning him from contacting and coming near the "Friends with Benefits" actress for 10 years.
The 27-year-old male stalker was given credit for 528 days spent in prison, but he was ordered to complete a 6-month live-in rehab program. L.A. Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also sentenced him to five-year probation for the offense.
Dunn was originally ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after caught red handed breaking into her empty condo in February 2012. He was later arrested on May 4 for ignoring court's order by showing up outside her Beverly Hills gym three days in a row in hopes to meet her.
More Mila Kunis News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World