Stalker Ordered to Stay Away From Mila Kunis for 10 Years After Pleading No Contest
The man stalking Mila Kunis has pleaded no contest to violation of restraining order. Stuart Lynn Dunn was slapped with an extended restraining order banning him from contacting and coming near the "Friends with Benefits" actress for 10 years.
The 27-year-old male stalker was given credit for 528 days spent in prison, but he was ordered to complete a 6-month live-in rehab program. L.A. Superior Court Judge George Lomeli also sentenced him to five-year probation for the offense.
Dunn was originally ordered to stay away from Kunis for three years after caught red handed breaking into her empty condo in February 2012. He was later arrested on May 4 for ignoring court's order by showing up outside her Beverly Hills gym three days in a row in hopes to meet her.
More Mila Kunis News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6