Nicole Scherzinger Unelashes Teaser for 'Boomerang' Music Video
After her short stint as a judge on the U.K. edition of "The X Factor", Nicole Scherzinger has returned to recording and she will soon release the music video of her new single "Boomerang". In anticipation of the release, the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls unveiled the short video as a teaser to next week's release of her new track off her upcoming sophomore album.
The black-and-white video, showing the pop singer and dancer doing some fierce choreography, was premiered by Scherzinger on the ITV show "Lorraine". Shot in the U.K. back in November, the full video will premiere on Vevo on January 24.
"#BOOMerang what's up UK I'm back!" Nicole tweeted as she announced her return to the U.K. since releasing her debut solo album "Killer Love" in 2011. Scherzinger worked on the album after the disbandment of her singing group, The Pussycat Dolls, sometime before 2007. It became a commercial success in the U.K., with three tracks, "Poison", "Don't Hold Your Breath" and "Right There" becoming hit singles.
Scherzinger was also featured in two certified hits, "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and "Heartbeat" with Spanish crooner Enrique Iglesias. She first became a TV competition show judge on "The Sing-Off", staying for two seasons before moving to the more popular "X Factor", first in its U.S. edition in 2011, then in its U.K. version the next year.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship