Nicole Scherzinger Unelashes Teaser for 'Boomerang' Music Video
After her short stint as a judge on the U.K. edition of "The X Factor", Nicole Scherzinger has returned to recording and she will soon release the music video of her new single "Boomerang". In anticipation of the release, the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls unveiled the short video as a teaser to next week's release of her new track off her upcoming sophomore album.
The black-and-white video, showing the pop singer and dancer doing some fierce choreography, was premiered by Scherzinger on the ITV show "Lorraine". Shot in the U.K. back in November, the full video will premiere on Vevo on January 24.
"#BOOMerang what's up UK I'm back!" Nicole tweeted as she announced her return to the U.K. since releasing her debut solo album "Killer Love" in 2011. Scherzinger worked on the album after the disbandment of her singing group, The Pussycat Dolls, sometime before 2007. It became a commercial success in the U.K., with three tracks, "Poison", "Don't Hold Your Breath" and "Right There" becoming hit singles.
Scherzinger was also featured in two certified hits, "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and "Heartbeat" with Spanish crooner Enrique Iglesias. She first became a TV competition show judge on "The Sing-Off", staying for two seasons before moving to the more popular "X Factor", first in its U.S. edition in 2011, then in its U.K. version the next year.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal