Nicole Scherzinger Unelashes Teaser for 'Boomerang' Music Video
After her short stint as a judge on the U.K. edition of "The X Factor", Nicole Scherzinger has returned to recording and she will soon release the music video of her new single "Boomerang". In anticipation of the release, the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls unveiled the short video as a teaser to next week's release of her new track off her upcoming sophomore album.
The black-and-white video, showing the pop singer and dancer doing some fierce choreography, was premiered by Scherzinger on the ITV show "Lorraine". Shot in the U.K. back in November, the full video will premiere on Vevo on January 24.
"#BOOMerang what's up UK I'm back!" Nicole tweeted as she announced her return to the U.K. since releasing her debut solo album "Killer Love" in 2011. Scherzinger worked on the album after the disbandment of her singing group, The Pussycat Dolls, sometime before 2007. It became a commercial success in the U.K., with three tracks, "Poison", "Don't Hold Your Breath" and "Right There" becoming hit singles.
Scherzinger was also featured in two certified hits, "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and "Heartbeat" with Spanish crooner Enrique Iglesias. She first became a TV competition show judge on "The Sing-Off", staying for two seasons before moving to the more popular "X Factor", first in its U.S. edition in 2011, then in its U.K. version the next year.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper