Nicole Scherzinger Unelashes Teaser for 'Boomerang' Music Video
After her short stint as a judge on the U.K. edition of "The X Factor", Nicole Scherzinger has returned to recording and she will soon release the music video of her new single "Boomerang". In anticipation of the release, the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls unveiled the short video as a teaser to next week's release of her new track off her upcoming sophomore album.
The black-and-white video, showing the pop singer and dancer doing some fierce choreography, was premiered by Scherzinger on the ITV show "Lorraine". Shot in the U.K. back in November, the full video will premiere on Vevo on January 24.
"#BOOMerang what's up UK I'm back!" Nicole tweeted as she announced her return to the U.K. since releasing her debut solo album "Killer Love" in 2011. Scherzinger worked on the album after the disbandment of her singing group, The Pussycat Dolls, sometime before 2007. It became a commercial success in the U.K., with three tracks, "Poison", "Don't Hold Your Breath" and "Right There" becoming hit singles.
Scherzinger was also featured in two certified hits, "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)" by A. R. Rahman and "Heartbeat" with Spanish crooner Enrique Iglesias. She first became a TV competition show judge on "The Sing-Off", staying for two seasons before moving to the more popular "X Factor", first in its U.S. edition in 2011, then in its U.K. version the next year.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards