Lena Dunham: Rihanna and Chris Brown Reconciliation 'Cracks My Heart in Half'
Lena Dunham is among those who oppose Rihanna's reconciliation with Chris Brown. When discussing the influence celebrities have on fans during a chat on Alec Baldwin's podcast "Here's the Thing", the "Girls" actress says she's saddened by the former couple's reunion.
"It's an amazing thing and it's like, it's a platform that you have to take seriously," she says. "Which is why sometimes it's like I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it's like again, I don't want to ever throw stones from my glass house, but I follow her on Instagram."
"I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna," she continues. "Like you know, she left Barbados, she's had this amazing career, she's won a Grammy... She's talented."
"And then she gets back together with Chris Brown and posts a million pictures of them smoking marijuana together on a bed," the actress rants. "And it cracks my heart in half in a way that makes me feel like I'm 95 years old."
Lena has been very vocals about her objection to RiRi's reunion with Breezy, three years after the two's infamous physical altercation. Last February, she tweeted, "Rihanna and Chris Brown's new duets make me want to go hide under Gloria Steinem's bed for 72 hours."
More Lena Dunham News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier