Max George Denies Lindsay Lohan Romance Rumor After Cozy Instagram Picture
Max George and Lindsay Lohan are not dating, despite rumors to the contrary. It was Max himself who dismissed the romance rumor which emerged after the troubled actress posted an Instagram picture of her goofing around with him.
A fan asked Max about the nature of his relationship with LiLo, "If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay :'(," to which he replied, "I'm not so you're fine!:) x." The Wanted's member later added another message, "Rumours... That's all... Like I said... 1million % :) X."
LiLo, 26, was first linked to Max, 24, in late 2012 after she was arrested for allegedly fighting in a club with another female over the boybander. She was later reported hopping on their tour bus and spotted attending some of their shows.
The "Liz & Dick" star later unfollowed the British hunk on Twitter without apparent reason. Her move came hot on heels of a new interview during which he called her a "groupie." He said, "No, what's the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie!" when asked if they're an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell