Max George Denies Lindsay Lohan Romance Rumor After Cozy Instagram Picture
Max George and Lindsay Lohan are not dating, despite rumors to the contrary. It was Max himself who dismissed the romance rumor which emerged after the troubled actress posted an Instagram picture of her goofing around with him.
A fan asked Max about the nature of his relationship with LiLo, "If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay :'(," to which he replied, "I'm not so you're fine!:) x." The Wanted's member later added another message, "Rumours... That's all... Like I said... 1million % :) X."
LiLo, 26, was first linked to Max, 24, in late 2012 after she was arrested for allegedly fighting in a club with another female over the boybander. She was later reported hopping on their tour bus and spotted attending some of their shows.
The "Liz & Dick" star later unfollowed the British hunk on Twitter without apparent reason. Her move came hot on heels of a new interview during which he called her a "groupie." He said, "No, what's the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie!" when asked if they're an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues