Max George Denies Lindsay Lohan Romance Rumor After Cozy Instagram Picture
Max George and Lindsay Lohan are not dating, despite rumors to the contrary. It was Max himself who dismissed the romance rumor which emerged after the troubled actress posted an Instagram picture of her goofing around with him.
A fan asked Max about the nature of his relationship with LiLo, "If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay :'(," to which he replied, "I'm not so you're fine!:) x." The Wanted's member later added another message, "Rumours... That's all... Like I said... 1million % :) X."
LiLo, 26, was first linked to Max, 24, in late 2012 after she was arrested for allegedly fighting in a club with another female over the boybander. She was later reported hopping on their tour bus and spotted attending some of their shows.
The "Liz & Dick" star later unfollowed the British hunk on Twitter without apparent reason. Her move came hot on heels of a new interview during which he called her a "groupie." He said, "No, what's the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie!" when asked if they're an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC