Max George Denies Lindsay Lohan Romance Rumor After Cozy Instagram Picture
Max George and Lindsay Lohan are not dating, despite rumors to the contrary. It was Max himself who dismissed the romance rumor which emerged after the troubled actress posted an Instagram picture of her goofing around with him.
A fan asked Max about the nature of his relationship with LiLo, "If you date with Lindsay, I will die okay :'(," to which he replied, "I'm not so you're fine!:) x." The Wanted's member later added another message, "Rumours... That's all... Like I said... 1million % :) X."
LiLo, 26, was first linked to Max, 24, in late 2012 after she was arrested for allegedly fighting in a club with another female over the boybander. She was later reported hopping on their tour bus and spotted attending some of their shows.
The "Liz & Dick" star later unfollowed the British hunk on Twitter without apparent reason. Her move came hot on heels of a new interview during which he called her a "groupie." He said, "No, what's the right word for her? A yeah, a groupie!" when asked if they're an item.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young