Emmy Rossum Goes Seductive in First 'Beautiful Creatures' Clip
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
Richard LaGravenese's "Beautiful Creatures" premieres its very first clip on Yahoo! Movies. Instead of focusing on lead couple Ethan and Lena, the sneak peek centers on Emmy Rossum's character Ridley.
Looking sexy in a sheer black dress, Ridley is seen walking to Ethan and his buddy Link. She then playfully seduces the two clumsy guys before kissing Ethan and introducing herself as Lena's relative. She later asks him to follow her and seems to invite him to her family gathering.
According to Rossum, Ridley is "a fine Southern young lady, and she is a dark caster." She added, "She was claimed for the dark when she was 16 and since then has been basically up to no good, which is a lot of fun to play."
"Basically, my role in the film is to come back and esure that Lena Duchannes, played by Alice Englert, her cousin, turns dark when she turns 16," the New York-born actress once said.
Based on a bestselling book by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, "Beautiful Creatures" tells the tale of two star-crossed lovers: Ethan (Alden Ehrenreich), a young man longing to escape his small town, and Lena (Englert), a mysterious new girl. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.
The supernatural film will be released in the U.S. on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift