Emmy Rossum Goes Seductive in First 'Beautiful Creatures' Clip
Richard LaGravenese's "Beautiful Creatures" premieres its very first clip on Yahoo! Movies. Instead of focusing on lead couple Ethan and Lena, the sneak peek centers on Emmy Rossum's character Ridley.
Looking sexy in a sheer black dress, Ridley is seen walking to Ethan and his buddy Link. She then playfully seduces the two clumsy guys before kissing Ethan and introducing herself as Lena's relative. She later asks him to follow her and seems to invite him to her family gathering.
According to Rossum, Ridley is "a fine Southern young lady, and she is a dark caster." She added, "She was claimed for the dark when she was 16 and since then has been basically up to no good, which is a lot of fun to play."
"Basically, my role in the film is to come back and esure that Lena Duchannes, played by Alice Englert, her cousin, turns dark when she turns 16," the New York-born actress once said.
Based on a bestselling book by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, "Beautiful Creatures" tells the tale of two star-crossed lovers: Ethan (Alden Ehrenreich), a young man longing to escape his small town, and Lena (Englert), a mysterious new girl. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.
The supernatural film will be released in the U.S. on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story