Report: Lindsay Lohan Rejects $550,000 Offer From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan isn't sold on the idea of starring on a reality TV show to pay her debt. Despite owing hundreds of thousands in back taxes, the troubled actress reportedly has turned down a lucrative offer from "Dancing with the Stars".
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's biopic "Liz & Dick" "was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000." She, however, rejected it because "she wants to stick to films," sources say.
A representative for "DWTS" didn't deny nor confirm the rumor, simply saying, "We don't comment on casting."
Just last week, Ann Romney was also reported to have passed on an offer to join the ABC reality show. "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'," a rep for the wife of Mitt Romney allegedly said.
Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama, was recently mentioned as a potential contestant in the next installment of the dancing competition, which will debut in March.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?