Report: Lindsay Lohan Rejects $550,000 Offer From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan isn't sold on the idea of starring on a reality TV show to pay her debt. Despite owing hundreds of thousands in back taxes, the troubled actress reportedly has turned down a lucrative offer from "Dancing with the Stars".
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's biopic "Liz & Dick" "was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000." She, however, rejected it because "she wants to stick to films," sources say.
A representative for "DWTS" didn't deny nor confirm the rumor, simply saying, "We don't comment on casting."
Just last week, Ann Romney was also reported to have passed on an offer to join the ABC reality show. "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'," a rep for the wife of Mitt Romney allegedly said.
Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama, was recently mentioned as a potential contestant in the next installment of the dancing competition, which will debut in March.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia