Report: Lindsay Lohan Rejects $550,000 Offer From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan isn't sold on the idea of starring on a reality TV show to pay her debt. Despite owing hundreds of thousands in back taxes, the troubled actress reportedly has turned down a lucrative offer from "Dancing with the Stars".
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's biopic "Liz & Dick" "was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000." She, however, rejected it because "she wants to stick to films," sources say.
A representative for "DWTS" didn't deny nor confirm the rumor, simply saying, "We don't comment on casting."
Just last week, Ann Romney was also reported to have passed on an offer to join the ABC reality show. "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'," a rep for the wife of Mitt Romney allegedly said.
Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama, was recently mentioned as a potential contestant in the next installment of the dancing competition, which will debut in March.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role