Report: Lindsay Lohan Rejects $550,000 Offer From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan isn't sold on the idea of starring on a reality TV show to pay her debt. Despite owing hundreds of thousands in back taxes, the troubled actress reportedly has turned down a lucrative offer from "Dancing with the Stars".
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's biopic "Liz & Dick" "was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000." She, however, rejected it because "she wants to stick to films," sources say.
A representative for "DWTS" didn't deny nor confirm the rumor, simply saying, "We don't comment on casting."
Just last week, Ann Romney was also reported to have passed on an offer to join the ABC reality show. "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'," a rep for the wife of Mitt Romney allegedly said.
Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama, was recently mentioned as a potential contestant in the next installment of the dancing competition, which will debut in March.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered