Report: Lindsay Lohan Rejects $550,000 Offer From 'Dancing with the Stars'
Lindsay Lohan isn't sold on the idea of starring on a reality TV show to pay her debt. Despite owing hundreds of thousands in back taxes, the troubled actress reportedly has turned down a lucrative offer from "Dancing with the Stars".
According to TMZ, the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's biopic "Liz & Dick" "was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000." She, however, rejected it because "she wants to stick to films," sources say.
A representative for "DWTS" didn't deny nor confirm the rumor, simply saying, "We don't comment on casting."
Just last week, Ann Romney was also reported to have passed on an offer to join the ABC reality show. "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'," a rep for the wife of Mitt Romney allegedly said.
Katherine Webb, the former Miss Alabama, was recently mentioned as a potential contestant in the next installment of the dancing competition, which will debut in March.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child