First 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer: Gerard Butler Risks His Life for the President
FilmDistrict has revealed a first trailer for "Olympus Has Fallen" starring Gerard Butler. It opens with a car accident scene that claims the life of the President's wife at snowy Camp David.
After the incident, incessant terrors continue to threaten the life of the Commander-in-Chief when a group of terrorists invade vital spots of the country. Tons of impressive high-octane sequences are showcased as Butler risks his life to protect the leader of the United States.
In the movie, Butler plays a disgraced U.S. Secret Service agent who is the only man who can save the President and the country when the White House is seized by terrorists. The film also stars Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Morgan Freeman.
Antoine Fuqua directs "Olympus Has Fallen" with Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penning the script. The pic will open Stateside on March 22.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character