First 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer: Gerard Butler Risks His Life for the President
FilmDistrict has revealed a first trailer for "Olympus Has Fallen" starring Gerard Butler. It opens with a car accident scene that claims the life of the President's wife at snowy Camp David.
After the incident, incessant terrors continue to threaten the life of the Commander-in-Chief when a group of terrorists invade vital spots of the country. Tons of impressive high-octane sequences are showcased as Butler risks his life to protect the leader of the United States.
In the movie, Butler plays a disgraced U.S. Secret Service agent who is the only man who can save the President and the country when the White House is seized by terrorists. The film also stars Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Morgan Freeman.
Antoine Fuqua directs "Olympus Has Fallen" with Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penning the script. The pic will open Stateside on March 22.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'