First 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer: Gerard Butler Risks His Life for the President
FilmDistrict has revealed a first trailer for "Olympus Has Fallen" starring Gerard Butler. It opens with a car accident scene that claims the life of the President's wife at snowy Camp David.
After the incident, incessant terrors continue to threaten the life of the Commander-in-Chief when a group of terrorists invade vital spots of the country. Tons of impressive high-octane sequences are showcased as Butler risks his life to protect the leader of the United States.
In the movie, Butler plays a disgraced U.S. Secret Service agent who is the only man who can save the President and the country when the White House is seized by terrorists. The film also stars Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Morgan Freeman.
Antoine Fuqua directs "Olympus Has Fallen" with Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penning the script. The pic will open Stateside on March 22.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce