First 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer: Gerard Butler Risks His Life for the President
FilmDistrict has revealed a first trailer for "Olympus Has Fallen" starring Gerard Butler. It opens with a car accident scene that claims the life of the President's wife at snowy Camp David.
After the incident, incessant terrors continue to threaten the life of the Commander-in-Chief when a group of terrorists invade vital spots of the country. Tons of impressive high-octane sequences are showcased as Butler risks his life to protect the leader of the United States.
In the movie, Butler plays a disgraced U.S. Secret Service agent who is the only man who can save the President and the country when the White House is seized by terrorists. The film also stars Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Morgan Freeman.
Antoine Fuqua directs "Olympus Has Fallen" with Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penning the script. The pic will open Stateside on March 22.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift