First 'Olympus Has Fallen' Trailer: Gerard Butler Risks His Life for the President
FilmDistrict has revealed a first trailer for "Olympus Has Fallen" starring Gerard Butler. It opens with a car accident scene that claims the life of the President's wife at snowy Camp David.
After the incident, incessant terrors continue to threaten the life of the Commander-in-Chief when a group of terrorists invade vital spots of the country. Tons of impressive high-octane sequences are showcased as Butler risks his life to protect the leader of the United States.
In the movie, Butler plays a disgraced U.S. Secret Service agent who is the only man who can save the President and the country when the White House is seized by terrorists. The film also stars Aaron Eckhart, Radha Mitchell, Ashley Judd, Robert Forster, Angela Bassett, Melissa Leo and Morgan Freeman.
Antoine Fuqua directs "Olympus Has Fallen" with Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penning the script. The pic will open Stateside on March 22.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy