Lupe Fiasco Escorted Off Stage From Pres. Obama Pre-Inaugural Concert
Anti-Obama artist Lupe Fiasco chose no less than a pre-inauguration event to bash the re-elected president. The rapper, who became infamous for referring to Pres. Obama as a "terrorist", surprised the crowd at the "StartUp RockOn" concert party at the Hamilton Live Theater held a day before the president's big inauguration ceremony in Washington D.C.
Fiasco took the stage at the unofficial inaugural ball to rap his anti-Obama sentiments, ranting about the administration's warfare program, before being pulled out from the stage by security personnel. "[Rush] Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist, Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn't say s**t. That's why I ain't vote for him, next one either," the hip-hop artist rambled on before being kicked off.
Fiasco was erroneously booked by the show's organizers as the headlining act for a concert that was intended to be a celebration of Pres. Obama's second inauguration and the grand finale of a whole day of events leading to the grand inauguration ceremony and the official ball the following day. It was apparent they were unaware that Fiasco was not an Obama supporter.
The rapper dished out his song "Words I Never Said" from his 2011 album "Lasers" that includes lyrics that openly criticizes the president, calls out Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck for being racists, promotes 9/11 truth, and exposes the mainstream media as a fraud.
Lupe Fiasco thrown off the stage after bashing Pres. Obama during inauguration concert:
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame