Lupe Fiasco Escorted Off Stage From Pres. Obama Pre-Inaugural Concert
Anti-Obama artist Lupe Fiasco chose no less than a pre-inauguration event to bash the re-elected president. The rapper, who became infamous for referring to Pres. Obama as a "terrorist", surprised the crowd at the "StartUp RockOn" concert party at the Hamilton Live Theater held a day before the president's big inauguration ceremony in Washington D.C.
Fiasco took the stage at the unofficial inaugural ball to rap his anti-Obama sentiments, ranting about the administration's warfare program, before being pulled out from the stage by security personnel. "[Rush] Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist, Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn't say s**t. That's why I ain't vote for him, next one either," the hip-hop artist rambled on before being kicked off.
Fiasco was erroneously booked by the show's organizers as the headlining act for a concert that was intended to be a celebration of Pres. Obama's second inauguration and the grand finale of a whole day of events leading to the grand inauguration ceremony and the official ball the following day. It was apparent they were unaware that Fiasco was not an Obama supporter.
The rapper dished out his song "Words I Never Said" from his 2011 album "Lasers" that includes lyrics that openly criticizes the president, calls out Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck for being racists, promotes 9/11 truth, and exposes the mainstream media as a fraud.
Lupe Fiasco thrown off the stage after bashing Pres. Obama during inauguration concert:
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos