Police Swarm Chris Brown's Home After Hoax 911 Call
Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank call. On Monday afternoon, January 21, police responded to a report from someone saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper's Hollywood Hills home.
Los Angeles Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Breezy's house. When police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute.
Breezy's parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself, who has been widely rumored to be reuniting with Rihanna, was not home.
Just over the weekend, the Kardashians were targeted by a swat prankster. Police sent cars and helicopters to the family's residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside. Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
Not amused by the incident, Kim Kardashian tweeted, "Just got a call from my mom telling me about this prank call that someone was shot in their home & 15 swat team & 3 helicopters showed up! These prank calls are NOT funny! People can get arrested for this! I hope they find out who is behind this. Its dangerous & not a joke!"
Prior to Breezy and the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise had been targeted by swat pranksters. A 12-year-old boy, who was believed to be the culprit in the Bieber and Kutcher incident, was arrested in Southern California in late 2012.
More Chris Brown News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics