Police Swarm Chris Brown's Home After Hoax 911 Call
Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank call. On Monday afternoon, January 21, police responded to a report from someone saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper's Hollywood Hills home.
Los Angeles Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Breezy's house. When police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute.
Breezy's parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself, who has been widely rumored to be reuniting with Rihanna, was not home.
Just over the weekend, the Kardashians were targeted by a swat prankster. Police sent cars and helicopters to the family's residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside. Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
Not amused by the incident, Kim Kardashian tweeted, "Just got a call from my mom telling me about this prank call that someone was shot in their home & 15 swat team & 3 helicopters showed up! These prank calls are NOT funny! People can get arrested for this! I hope they find out who is behind this. Its dangerous & not a joke!"
Prior to Breezy and the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise had been targeted by swat pranksters. A 12-year-old boy, who was believed to be the culprit in the Bieber and Kutcher incident, was arrested in Southern California in late 2012.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'