Katherine Webb May Appear on 'DWTS' and 'Celebrity Diving'
Katherine Webb may score not just one, but two reality series gigs. The former Miss Alabama is reportedly mulling appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" and signs up for ABC's new show "Celebrity Diving".
Per New York Post, Webb who plans to move to New York permanently to pursue her modeling career has got an offer to star on "DWTS". The 23-year-old Alabama native was reportedly heard saying about this at Meatpacking District restaurant Toy on Thursday, January 17, but didn't reveal whether she would appear or not.
Meanwhile, TMZ reports that Webb will join "Celebrity Diving", which is slated to premiere in March. She has been spotted on the set of the show in Los Angeles, along with fellow contestants Ndamukong Suh, Kendra Wilkinson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Nicole Eggert, Louie Anderson, Drake Bell, Chuy and Keshia Knight Pulliam.
"Celebrity Diving" is based on the hit international format "Celebrity Splash" and will feature celebrities competing in an exciting, family-friendly and often thrilling diving competition. Stars will perform dives from dizzying heights that will increase in difficulty each week, including backflips, somersaults and other gymnastic feats after a week of training with a professional diving instructor.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says