Katherine Webb May Appear on 'DWTS' and 'Celebrity Diving'
Katherine Webb may score not just one, but two reality series gigs. The former Miss Alabama is reportedly mulling appearance on "Dancing with the Stars" and signs up for ABC's new show "Celebrity Diving".
Per New York Post, Webb who plans to move to New York permanently to pursue her modeling career has got an offer to star on "DWTS". The 23-year-old Alabama native was reportedly heard saying about this at Meatpacking District restaurant Toy on Thursday, January 17, but didn't reveal whether she would appear or not.
Meanwhile, TMZ reports that Webb will join "Celebrity Diving", which is slated to premiere in March. She has been spotted on the set of the show in Los Angeles, along with fellow contestants Ndamukong Suh, Kendra Wilkinson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Nicole Eggert, Louie Anderson, Drake Bell, Chuy and Keshia Knight Pulliam.
"Celebrity Diving" is based on the hit international format "Celebrity Splash" and will feature celebrities competing in an exciting, family-friendly and often thrilling diving competition. Stars will perform dives from dizzying heights that will increase in difficulty each week, including backflips, somersaults and other gymnastic feats after a week of training with a professional diving instructor.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards