Rick Ross Premieres Self-Directed Music Video 'Pirates'
Rick Ross releases the music video to his "Pirates" track, off his Grammy Award-nominated album "God Forgives, I Don't". It also marks the rap star's big directorial debut, co-directing the clip with Maybach Music lensman and famed director Dre Films.
The video was shot in Miami, Florida, set in a dock from where Ross and his lady walk towards an electric blue speed boat which they later break the waves with. In the story, the rapper and his partner enter a suspicious deal, exchanging duct-taped duffel bags with loads of cash in the middle of the sea. The transaction appears to have been successful as it shows the Bawse sitting on a sea-inspired coral throne while puffing a cigar.
Ross spews out the accompanying rhymes for the visuals : "Fascination with fortune afford me mansion and Porsches / Panoramas, abortions, marijuana imported / Dreams of getting cream and never to be extorted / Seen so many things, be preposterous not to record it / Product is in demand, profit not far behind."
Appearing on "RapFix Live" back in August last year, Rozay confessed his goal was to shoot every video for all the tracks from his gold-selling LP. "I'mma shoot a video to every record on the album," Ross promised. Out of the 14 tracks in "God Forgives, I Don't" he has already released 10 of them. Out of the 4 remaining, the MMG CEO revealed that Andre 3000 a.k.a. Andre Benjamin has already started working on the visuals for "Sixteen".
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club