Stephenie Meyer Thinks 'Twilightland' Is an Awful Idea
Although Stephenie Meyer is the writer of hugely-famous "Twilight" book series, she is not too keen with the idea of creating a place with a "Twilight" experience. "It would be so boring!" the author-turned-movie producer tells MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
Seeing that she produces a movie that tells the story of "Austenland" where people could live within the 19th century settings of Jane Austen's novels, one might think that she would love to see a vacation spot created for her Twi-hards but that's not the case.
"What, would you go to high school? Would you have to go to high school for it? That's not a vacation. Sounds awful. I don't want to go back to high school," she explains. "I guess you could have a mechanical vampire that you ride piggyback," but "that would be a liability issue, I think. You could fall right off."
More Twilight News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri