Stephenie Meyer Thinks 'Twilightland' Is an Awful Idea
Although Stephenie Meyer is the writer of hugely-famous "Twilight" book series, she is not too keen with the idea of creating a place with a "Twilight" experience. "It would be so boring!" the author-turned-movie producer tells MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
Seeing that she produces a movie that tells the story of "Austenland" where people could live within the 19th century settings of Jane Austen's novels, one might think that she would love to see a vacation spot created for her Twi-hards but that's not the case.
"What, would you go to high school? Would you have to go to high school for it? That's not a vacation. Sounds awful. I don't want to go back to high school," she explains. "I guess you could have a mechanical vampire that you ride piggyback," but "that would be a liability issue, I think. You could fall right off."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective