Confirmed, Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaborating on New Single
A representative to recently-reunited celebrity couple Rihanna and Chris Brown confirmed rumors the two are collaborating on a new single. Speculations that the controversial couple is currently busy working together again on another duet came out after the pair were spotted sneaking out of a recording studio last week.
Photographers spotted the two stars going out of the same West Hollywood studio complex Thursday night, with Brown leaving first, getting into his sports car with a male companion. A more camera-shy Rihanna followed shortly, concealing her face from the paparazzi before stepping into a different car accompanied by a group of friends.
The big confirmation is a revelation considering that just the week before, Rihanna refused to talk about her rekindled relationship with Brown, saying it's "nobody's business", which is incidentally, the title of their most recent team-up. The single appeared in Rihanna's "Unapologetic" album, preceding her "Birthday Cake" track and his "Turn Up the Music", both also collaborations of the formerly estranged twosome. The upcoming new single will be the fourth time the two lovebirds are working jointly on a musical project.
Brown has rekindled his much-publicized relationship with Rihanna after he broke up with model Karreuche Tran. The reunited lovers first revived their friendship back in February last year when Rihanna first reached out to Brown. The succeeding months saw the two partying together in New York and watching Jay-Z's Brooklyn concert.
More Rihanna News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama