'Revenge' 2.13 Preview Hints at 'Ultimate Sacrifice'
A preview for "Revenge" season 2 episode 13 has been unleashed, hinting at an "ultimate sacrifice." The sneak peek gives a look at Amanda and Jack as they get married. While the two exchange vows on the altar, Emily goes emotional when seeing her crush getting hitched to another lady.
After watching her childhood crush walking down the aisle, Emily must face another problem as her relationship with Aiden seems to be on the rock. She is at one point seen begging Aiden, "Don't you leave me alone in this," but he insists to walk away and leave her alone on the beach.
In "Union", emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses