'Revenge' 2.13 Preview Hints at 'Ultimate Sacrifice'
A preview for "Revenge" season 2 episode 13 has been unleashed, hinting at an "ultimate sacrifice." The sneak peek gives a look at Amanda and Jack as they get married. While the two exchange vows on the altar, Emily goes emotional when seeing her crush getting hitched to another lady.
After watching her childhood crush walking down the aisle, Emily must face another problem as her relationship with Aiden seems to be on the rock. She is at one point seen begging Aiden, "Don't you leave me alone in this," but he insists to walk away and leave her alone on the beach.
In "Union", emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle