'Revenge' 2.13 Preview Hints at 'Ultimate Sacrifice'
A preview for "Revenge" season 2 episode 13 has been unleashed, hinting at an "ultimate sacrifice." The sneak peek gives a look at Amanda and Jack as they get married. While the two exchange vows on the altar, Emily goes emotional when seeing her crush getting hitched to another lady.
After watching her childhood crush walking down the aisle, Emily must face another problem as her relationship with Aiden seems to be on the rock. She is at one point seen begging Aiden, "Don't you leave me alone in this," but he insists to walk away and leave her alone on the beach.
In "Union", emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7