'Revenge' 2.13 Preview Hints at 'Ultimate Sacrifice'
A preview for "Revenge" season 2 episode 13 has been unleashed, hinting at an "ultimate sacrifice." The sneak peek gives a look at Amanda and Jack as they get married. While the two exchange vows on the altar, Emily goes emotional when seeing her crush getting hitched to another lady.
After watching her childhood crush walking down the aisle, Emily must face another problem as her relationship with Aiden seems to be on the rock. She is at one point seen begging Aiden, "Don't you leave me alone in this," but he insists to walk away and leave her alone on the beach.
In "Union", emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role