'Revenge' 2.13 Preview Hints at 'Ultimate Sacrifice'
A preview for "Revenge" season 2 episode 13 has been unleashed, hinting at an "ultimate sacrifice." The sneak peek gives a look at Amanda and Jack as they get married. While the two exchange vows on the altar, Emily goes emotional when seeing her crush getting hitched to another lady.
After watching her childhood crush walking down the aisle, Emily must face another problem as her relationship with Aiden seems to be on the rock. She is at one point seen begging Aiden, "Don't you leave me alone in this," but he insists to walk away and leave her alone on the beach.
In "Union", emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda's wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
More Revenge News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie