'Warm Bodies' Releases New Clips About Zombie Who Becomes Human
Summit Entertainment releases two new clips for "Warm Bodies". The first one sees Analeigh Tipton quizzing Nicholas Hoult about how he became a zombie. She digs information from the zombie with such questions as "How did you die?" and "How old were you?", but he doesn't seem to remember anything about his past. She finally stops when a friend scolds her, "He didn't come here for an interview! Stop!"
The other sneak peek, meanwhile, shows Teresa Palmer having an argument about zombies with her father. Palmer tries to convince her dad that those creatures could become humans again, but the old man doesn't believe her. "They are not curing themselves. We're their food source. They are not becoming vegan," so the father strikes back at her daughter.
In "Warm Bodies", Hoult plays R, a zombie who is alive inside, unlike the hundreds of other grunting, drooling undead-all victims of a recent plague that drove the remaining survivors into a heavily guarded city. Now the Zombies roam about an airport terminal, searching for human prey and living in fear of the vicious Boneys, the next undead incarnation.
One day, R and his best friend M lumber toward the city in search of food. There, R first sets his eyes on Julie (Palmer), a beautiful human. Determined to save her-first from the other Zombies and then from the Boneys-R hides her in his home, a cluttered 747 aircraft. Julie is terrified, and R's grunted assurances of "Not...eat" do little to calm her. But when R begins to act more human than Zombie, coming to her defense, refusing to eat human flesh, and even speaking in full sentences, Julie realizes that R is special.
Directed by Jonathan Levine, the movie also stars Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, Dave Franco and Cory Hardrict. It will be released Stateside on February 1.
"Nora Questions R with Julie" :
"R and Julie Confront Grigio":
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show