'Warm Bodies' Releases New Clips About Zombie Who Becomes Human
Summit Entertainment releases two new clips for "Warm Bodies". The first one sees Analeigh Tipton quizzing Nicholas Hoult about how he became a zombie. She digs information from the zombie with such questions as "How did you die?" and "How old were you?", but he doesn't seem to remember anything about his past. She finally stops when a friend scolds her, "He didn't come here for an interview! Stop!"
The other sneak peek, meanwhile, shows Teresa Palmer having an argument about zombies with her father. Palmer tries to convince her dad that those creatures could become humans again, but the old man doesn't believe her. "They are not curing themselves. We're their food source. They are not becoming vegan," so the father strikes back at her daughter.
In "Warm Bodies", Hoult plays R, a zombie who is alive inside, unlike the hundreds of other grunting, drooling undead-all victims of a recent plague that drove the remaining survivors into a heavily guarded city. Now the Zombies roam about an airport terminal, searching for human prey and living in fear of the vicious Boneys, the next undead incarnation.
One day, R and his best friend M lumber toward the city in search of food. There, R first sets his eyes on Julie (Palmer), a beautiful human. Determined to save her-first from the other Zombies and then from the Boneys-R hides her in his home, a cluttered 747 aircraft. Julie is terrified, and R's grunted assurances of "Not...eat" do little to calm her. But when R begins to act more human than Zombie, coming to her defense, refusing to eat human flesh, and even speaking in full sentences, Julie realizes that R is special.
Directed by Jonathan Levine, the movie also stars Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, Dave Franco and Cory Hardrict. It will be released Stateside on February 1.
"Nora Questions R with Julie" :
"R and Julie Confront Grigio":
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed