'Twilight' Writer Stephenie Meyer to Produce 'Anna Dressed in Blood' Movie
Stephenie Meyer is eying another movie project to produce. Along with her producing partner at Fickle Fish Films, the author of vampire book series "Twilight" is, according to LA Times, going to produce a film adaptation of young-adult ghost story "Anna Dressed in Blood" written by Kendare Blake.
The book follows ghost hunter Cas Lowood as he travels the country following legends and local lore to kill the dead. Then in a new town, he finds a ghost like he's never faced before, a girl who's entangled in curses and rage but for whatever reason spares his life.
She still wears the dress she wore on the day of her brutal murder in 1958: once white, now stained red and dripping with blood. Since her death, Anna has killed any and every person who has dared to step into the deserted Victorian she used to call home.
Meyer has produced the two parts of "The Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part" and brought Shannon Hale's novel "Austenland" to the big screen. She's also a producer of "The Host", a movie based on the science fiction/romance book she wrote herself.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie