Daniel Radcliffe Kissing and Cuddling 'Kill Your Darlings' Co-Star at Sundance Film Festival
Daniel Radcliffe has a new girl. According to PEOPLE, the Harry Potter depicter was cozying up to his "Kill Your Darlings" co-star Erin Darke when attending Sundance Film Festival. They were spotted showing off PDAs at the Grey Goose Vodka Lounge dinner at the Blue Door.
"They were affectionate most of the night," a source told Us Weekly. Darke reportedly "was touching his knee" and sharing a brief kiss with him. "They were a little more obvious outside the venue after they were leaving." Outside later that night, he was draping his arm around her.
Although the two acted like an item and eyewitness confirmed it, the British actor played coy when asked about the nature of his relationship with the actress. "Erin? Oh, Erin Darke?" he told PEOPLE, dodging the question. "Yeah, the whole cast is here. It's fantastic."
They were joined at the event in Park City, Utah by some other big stars including "Dexter" leading man Michael C. Hall, who came with his novelist girlfriend Morgan Macgregor.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera