Tom Arnold Expecting a Son With Wife Ashley Groussman
Tom Arnold is finally going to be a dad at 53 as his wife Ashley Groussman is confirmed pregnant with their first child. "We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, I'll be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he tells PEOPLE. "It's a miracle."
He opens up about his fertility issue, "I have a very low sperm count." The former husband of Roseanne Barr elaborates, "It is hard on the women. I've tried with other people, but since there is a God we were unable to conceive. Now God said, 'This is it!' "
Tom and Ashley got married in 2009. It was his fourth marriage. They underwent a series of in vitro to have a child, and were thrilled to find out that it worked. She's already seven months along now. "Yesterday she had an ultrasound and she keeps sending them to me and she's like, 'You can see he's sucking his thumb,' " he jokes.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'