Tom Arnold Expecting a Son With Wife Ashley Groussman
Tom Arnold is finally going to be a dad at 53 as his wife Ashley Groussman is confirmed pregnant with their first child. "We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, I'll be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he tells PEOPLE. "It's a miracle."
He opens up about his fertility issue, "I have a very low sperm count." The former husband of Roseanne Barr elaborates, "It is hard on the women. I've tried with other people, but since there is a God we were unable to conceive. Now God said, 'This is it!' "
Tom and Ashley got married in 2009. It was his fourth marriage. They underwent a series of in vitro to have a child, and were thrilled to find out that it worked. She's already seven months along now. "Yesterday she had an ultrasound and she keeps sending them to me and she's like, 'You can see he's sucking his thumb,' " he jokes.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video