Tom Arnold Expecting a Son With Wife Ashley Groussman
Tom Arnold is finally going to be a dad at 53 as his wife Ashley Groussman is confirmed pregnant with their first child. "We're really happy. I didn't think it was in the cards for me, I'll be honest, and so I was completely shocked," he tells PEOPLE. "It's a miracle."
He opens up about his fertility issue, "I have a very low sperm count." The former husband of Roseanne Barr elaborates, "It is hard on the women. I've tried with other people, but since there is a God we were unable to conceive. Now God said, 'This is it!' "
Tom and Ashley got married in 2009. It was his fourth marriage. They underwent a series of in vitro to have a child, and were thrilled to find out that it worked. She's already seven months along now. "Yesterday she had an ultrasound and she keeps sending them to me and she's like, 'You can see he's sucking his thumb,' " he jokes.
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof