Mark Salling Sued for Sexual Battery by Ex-Girlfriend
Mark Salling is facing a sexual-assault lawsuit filed by his former girlfriend. The actor who's famous for playing bad boy Noah Puckerman on "Glee" is sued by Roxanne Gorzela for forcing her to have sex with him without protection when they hooked up in March 2011.
According to TMZ, the woman claims the 30-year-old star grabbed and pushed her to the ground when she showed up in his house later that month to confront him about the emotional distress and "health concerns" following the incident. She allegedly found him in bed with another woman.
"There is no truth to this," Mark's representative Janice Lee says in a statement to respond to the allegations. "It's the textbook case of a disgruntled girl looking to cash in on a TV star's success. We turn the rest over to Mark's attorneys and have no further comment."
Sources familiar to Mark and Roxanne tell Yahoo's omg!, "The night this supposedly happened she first broke down his door to get in. There is a witness who was there who can testify to this. Mark would never and has never abused a woman in anyway."
Roxanne claims she filed a police report on the day of the incident at his home. Saying that there was also a police report filed by Mark, the insider utters, "They went out a couple times over a year ago and it's a classic case of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch