Mark Salling Sued for Sexual Battery by Ex-Girlfriend
Mark Salling is facing a sexual-assault lawsuit filed by his former girlfriend. The actor who's famous for playing bad boy Noah Puckerman on "Glee" is sued by Roxanne Gorzela for forcing her to have sex with him without protection when they hooked up in March 2011.
According to TMZ, the woman claims the 30-year-old star grabbed and pushed her to the ground when she showed up in his house later that month to confront him about the emotional distress and "health concerns" following the incident. She allegedly found him in bed with another woman.
"There is no truth to this," Mark's representative Janice Lee says in a statement to respond to the allegations. "It's the textbook case of a disgruntled girl looking to cash in on a TV star's success. We turn the rest over to Mark's attorneys and have no further comment."
Sources familiar to Mark and Roxanne tell Yahoo's omg!, "The night this supposedly happened she first broke down his door to get in. There is a witness who was there who can testify to this. Mark would never and has never abused a woman in anyway."
Roxanne claims she filed a police report on the day of the incident at his home. Saying that there was also a police report filed by Mark, the insider utters, "They went out a couple times over a year ago and it's a classic case of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest