Charlie Hunnam May Reunite With Guillermo del Toro in 'Crimson Peak'
Just a few days after news broke that Emma Stone was in talks to join Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak", it is now reported that the thriller project is courting its male lead. According to Variety, Charlie Hunnam is currently in negotiations to star in del Toro's new project.
Should Hunnam seal the deal, he will reunite with del Toro after the actor leads the director's highly-anticipated robots vs. monsters movie "Pacific Rim". del Toro himself is no stranger to reuniting with his actors. Apart from Hunnam, he worked in four movies with Ron Perlman including the "Hellboy" series.
"Crimson Peak" will mark del Toro's return to horror film genre after he wraps "Pacific Rim". Further details of the project are still kept secret, but it is said that the "Mama" producer is eyeing a Feburary 2014 start date for the project. He will also rewrite the original screenplay he previously wrote with Matthew Robbins.
Hunnam was last seen in "Deadfall", which also starred Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'