Charlie Hunnam May Reunite With Guillermo del Toro in 'Crimson Peak'
Just a few days after news broke that Emma Stone was in talks to join Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak", it is now reported that the thriller project is courting its male lead. According to Variety, Charlie Hunnam is currently in negotiations to star in del Toro's new project.
Should Hunnam seal the deal, he will reunite with del Toro after the actor leads the director's highly-anticipated robots vs. monsters movie "Pacific Rim". del Toro himself is no stranger to reuniting with his actors. Apart from Hunnam, he worked in four movies with Ron Perlman including the "Hellboy" series.
"Crimson Peak" will mark del Toro's return to horror film genre after he wraps "Pacific Rim". Further details of the project are still kept secret, but it is said that the "Mama" producer is eyeing a Feburary 2014 start date for the project. He will also rewrite the original screenplay he previously wrote with Matthew Robbins.
Hunnam was last seen in "Deadfall", which also starred Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism