Charlie Hunnam May Reunite With Guillermo del Toro in 'Crimson Peak'
Just a few days after news broke that Emma Stone was in talks to join Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak", it is now reported that the thriller project is courting its male lead. According to Variety, Charlie Hunnam is currently in negotiations to star in del Toro's new project.
Should Hunnam seal the deal, he will reunite with del Toro after the actor leads the director's highly-anticipated robots vs. monsters movie "Pacific Rim". del Toro himself is no stranger to reuniting with his actors. Apart from Hunnam, he worked in four movies with Ron Perlman including the "Hellboy" series.
"Crimson Peak" will mark del Toro's return to horror film genre after he wraps "Pacific Rim". Further details of the project are still kept secret, but it is said that the "Mama" producer is eyeing a Feburary 2014 start date for the project. He will also rewrite the original screenplay he previously wrote with Matthew Robbins.
Hunnam was last seen in "Deadfall", which also starred Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly