Charlie Hunnam May Reunite With Guillermo del Toro in 'Crimson Peak'
Just a few days after news broke that Emma Stone was in talks to join Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak", it is now reported that the thriller project is courting its male lead. According to Variety, Charlie Hunnam is currently in negotiations to star in del Toro's new project.
Should Hunnam seal the deal, he will reunite with del Toro after the actor leads the director's highly-anticipated robots vs. monsters movie "Pacific Rim". del Toro himself is no stranger to reuniting with his actors. Apart from Hunnam, he worked in four movies with Ron Perlman including the "Hellboy" series.
"Crimson Peak" will mark del Toro's return to horror film genre after he wraps "Pacific Rim". Further details of the project are still kept secret, but it is said that the "Mama" producer is eyeing a Feburary 2014 start date for the project. He will also rewrite the original screenplay he previously wrote with Matthew Robbins.
Hunnam was last seen in "Deadfall", which also starred Eric Bana and Olivia Wilde.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child