Zac Efron Is Dennis Quaid's Rebellious Son in First 'At Any Price' Trailer
"At Any Price" has premiered its first trailer, highlighting Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father-son duo. Quaid forces Efron to take over his business imperium, but the younger man chooses a different way of life. Opting to live a life as a racer, Efron starts to get himself in trouble as he rises to stardom. Quaid, on the other hand, dabbles with his own business and family issue.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, "At Any Price" sees ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) plotting his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. After having its world premiere at last year's TIFF, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 26. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl