Zac Efron Is Dennis Quaid's Rebellious Son in First 'At Any Price' Trailer
"At Any Price" has premiered its first trailer, highlighting Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father-son duo. Quaid forces Efron to take over his business imperium, but the younger man chooses a different way of life. Opting to live a life as a racer, Efron starts to get himself in trouble as he rises to stardom. Quaid, on the other hand, dabbles with his own business and family issue.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, "At Any Price" sees ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) plotting his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. After having its world premiere at last year's TIFF, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 26. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'