Zac Efron Is Dennis Quaid's Rebellious Son in First 'At Any Price' Trailer
"At Any Price" has premiered its first trailer, highlighting Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father-son duo. Quaid forces Efron to take over his business imperium, but the younger man chooses a different way of life. Opting to live a life as a racer, Efron starts to get himself in trouble as he rises to stardom. Quaid, on the other hand, dabbles with his own business and family issue.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, "At Any Price" sees ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) plotting his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. After having its world premiere at last year's TIFF, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 26. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'