Zac Efron Is Dennis Quaid's Rebellious Son in First 'At Any Price' Trailer
"At Any Price" has premiered its first trailer, highlighting Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father-son duo. Quaid forces Efron to take over his business imperium, but the younger man chooses a different way of life. Opting to live a life as a racer, Efron starts to get himself in trouble as he rises to stardom. Quaid, on the other hand, dabbles with his own business and family issue.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, "At Any Price" sees ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) plotting his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. After having its world premiere at last year's TIFF, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 26. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius