Zac Efron Is Dennis Quaid's Rebellious Son in First 'At Any Price' Trailer
"At Any Price" has premiered its first trailer, highlighting Dennis Quaid and Zac Efron as father-son duo. Quaid forces Efron to take over his business imperium, but the younger man chooses a different way of life. Opting to live a life as a racer, Efron starts to get himself in trouble as he rises to stardom. Quaid, on the other hand, dabbles with his own business and family issue.
Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, "At Any Price" sees ambitious Henry Whipple (Quaid) plotting his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family's farming empire. However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family's entire livelihood.
"At Any Price" is directed, written and co-produced by Ramin Bahrani. After having its world premiere at last year's TIFF, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 26. Joining Efron and Quaid in the cast ensemble are Clancy Brown, Heather Graham, Kim Dickens, Red West and Maika Monroe.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding