Actress and Stuntman Hospitalized After Accident on 'Castle' Set
Two people were injured when an accident happened on the set of "Castle" Thursday night, January 17. Talent manager William Blaylock tells Deadline that guest star Karen David and a stuntman were filming a scene when "they fell from a moving van when a door would not shut."
David, who just landed a recurring role on the ABC police procedural series, was treated in an emergency room for hours, but has been released. She, however, "is in serious pain and has to wear a neck brace."
The condition of the stuntman, meanwhile, is more serious as he sustained head injury. He remains hospitalized as of press time.
There's no word if the accident affects the production of the show. The Nathan Fillion-starring drama series will return with a new episode, "Death Gone Crazy", on Monday, January 21.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show