Actress and Stuntman Hospitalized After Accident on 'Castle' Set
Two people were injured when an accident happened on the set of "Castle" Thursday night, January 17. Talent manager William Blaylock tells Deadline that guest star Karen David and a stuntman were filming a scene when "they fell from a moving van when a door would not shut."
David, who just landed a recurring role on the ABC police procedural series, was treated in an emergency room for hours, but has been released. She, however, "is in serious pain and has to wear a neck brace."
The condition of the stuntman, meanwhile, is more serious as he sustained head injury. He remains hospitalized as of press time.
There's no word if the accident affects the production of the show. The Nathan Fillion-starring drama series will return with a new episode, "Death Gone Crazy", on Monday, January 21.
More Castle News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly