Actress and Stuntman Hospitalized After Accident on 'Castle' Set
Two people were injured when an accident happened on the set of "Castle" Thursday night, January 17. Talent manager William Blaylock tells Deadline that guest star Karen David and a stuntman were filming a scene when "they fell from a moving van when a door would not shut."
David, who just landed a recurring role on the ABC police procedural series, was treated in an emergency room for hours, but has been released. She, however, "is in serious pain and has to wear a neck brace."
The condition of the stuntman, meanwhile, is more serious as he sustained head injury. He remains hospitalized as of press time.
There's no word if the accident affects the production of the show. The Nathan Fillion-starring drama series will return with a new episode, "Death Gone Crazy", on Monday, January 21.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC