Actress and Stuntman Hospitalized After Accident on 'Castle' Set
Two people were injured when an accident happened on the set of "Castle" Thursday night, January 17. Talent manager William Blaylock tells Deadline that guest star Karen David and a stuntman were filming a scene when "they fell from a moving van when a door would not shut."
David, who just landed a recurring role on the ABC police procedural series, was treated in an emergency room for hours, but has been released. She, however, "is in serious pain and has to wear a neck brace."
The condition of the stuntman, meanwhile, is more serious as he sustained head injury. He remains hospitalized as of press time.
There's no word if the accident affects the production of the show. The Nathan Fillion-starring drama series will return with a new episode, "Death Gone Crazy", on Monday, January 21.
More Castle News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media