Actress and Stuntman Hospitalized After Accident on 'Castle' Set
Two people were injured when an accident happened on the set of "Castle" Thursday night, January 17. Talent manager William Blaylock tells Deadline that guest star Karen David and a stuntman were filming a scene when "they fell from a moving van when a door would not shut."
David, who just landed a recurring role on the ABC police procedural series, was treated in an emergency room for hours, but has been released. She, however, "is in serious pain and has to wear a neck brace."
The condition of the stuntman, meanwhile, is more serious as he sustained head injury. He remains hospitalized as of press time.
There's no word if the accident affects the production of the show. The Nathan Fillion-starring drama series will return with a new episode, "Death Gone Crazy", on Monday, January 21.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked