Jennifer Aniston Becomes New Face of Aveeno Skincare
Jennifer Aniston is signed on to serve as the new spokesmodel for Aveeno Skincare. Rumor about the deal has been mounting since last summer, but hasn't been confirmed until recently. She follows the footsteps of "All My Children" actress Daniella van Graas.
"I'm very particular about what I put on my face and body, and have been using Aveeno for years," the fiancee of Justin Theroux tells PEOPLE. "So this partnership is a natural fit for me."
"Jennifer's holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno," a rep for the brand states. "We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family."
At the age of 43, the former "Friends" star does have a face and a body to die for. She currently becomes the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care and has appeared in ads for many top products including L'Oreal in the past.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing