Jennifer Aniston Becomes New Face of Aveeno Skincare
Jennifer Aniston is signed on to serve as the new spokesmodel for Aveeno Skincare. Rumor about the deal has been mounting since last summer, but hasn't been confirmed until recently. She follows the footsteps of "All My Children" actress Daniella van Graas.
"I'm very particular about what I put on my face and body, and have been using Aveeno for years," the fiancee of Justin Theroux tells PEOPLE. "So this partnership is a natural fit for me."
"Jennifer's holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno," a rep for the brand states. "We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family."
At the age of 43, the former "Friends" star does have a face and a body to die for. She currently becomes the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care and has appeared in ads for many top products including L'Oreal in the past.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce