Jennifer Aniston Becomes New Face of Aveeno Skincare
Jennifer Aniston is signed on to serve as the new spokesmodel for Aveeno Skincare. Rumor about the deal has been mounting since last summer, but hasn't been confirmed until recently. She follows the footsteps of "All My Children" actress Daniella van Graas.
"I'm very particular about what I put on my face and body, and have been using Aveeno for years," the fiancee of Justin Theroux tells PEOPLE. "So this partnership is a natural fit for me."
"Jennifer's holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno," a rep for the brand states. "We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family."
At the age of 43, the former "Friends" star does have a face and a body to die for. She currently becomes the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care and has appeared in ads for many top products including L'Oreal in the past.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director