Jennifer Aniston Becomes New Face of Aveeno Skincare
Jennifer Aniston is signed on to serve as the new spokesmodel for Aveeno Skincare. Rumor about the deal has been mounting since last summer, but hasn't been confirmed until recently. She follows the footsteps of "All My Children" actress Daniella van Graas.
"I'm very particular about what I put on my face and body, and have been using Aveeno for years," the fiancee of Justin Theroux tells PEOPLE. "So this partnership is a natural fit for me."
"Jennifer's holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno," a rep for the brand states. "We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family."
At the age of 43, the former "Friends" star does have a face and a body to die for. She currently becomes the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care and has appeared in ads for many top products including L'Oreal in the past.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion