Jennifer Aniston Becomes New Face of Aveeno Skincare
Jennifer Aniston is signed on to serve as the new spokesmodel for Aveeno Skincare. Rumor about the deal has been mounting since last summer, but hasn't been confirmed until recently. She follows the footsteps of "All My Children" actress Daniella van Graas.
"I'm very particular about what I put on my face and body, and have been using Aveeno for years," the fiancee of Justin Theroux tells PEOPLE. "So this partnership is a natural fit for me."
"Jennifer's holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno," a rep for the brand states. "We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family."
At the age of 43, the former "Friends" star does have a face and a body to die for. She currently becomes the face and co-owner of Living Proof hair care and has appeared in ads for many top products including L'Oreal in the past.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says