'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 2 Crowns the Winner
The champion of "Project Runway: All Stars" season was revealed on Thursday, January 17. In the episode, three finalists Uli Herzner, Emilio Sosa and Anthony Ryan Auld had to create a mini-collection for the final runway. They only had four days to prepare it with a budget of only $3,000.
The judges in the season finale were Georgina Chapman, Isaac Mizrahi, Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni. Anthony presented "Thin Line" collection, including a piece which Isaac called "the best dress I think I've ever seen on 'Project Runway'."
Uli's collection had a "Mystical Winter" theme and Liv said she's blown away by the detail. Emilio presented "Urban Plantation" collection, and Margherita said it wasn't wow. Georgina, however, thought he listened to what they said.
After some deliberation, the judges announced Anthony as the winner. It came as no big surprise since he had won five challenges during the show. Emilio was the runner up, while Uli placed third.
"SO honored!" Anthony tweeted after the season finale was aired. He took home the grand prize which included $150,000 in cash, a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an all-expenses paid trip around the world to attend fashion weeks in cities around the world, a technology suite/office space from HP and Intel, and a fashion spread in Marie Claire.
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!