'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 2 Crowns the Winner
The champion of "Project Runway: All Stars" season was revealed on Thursday, January 17. In the episode, three finalists Uli Herzner, Emilio Sosa and Anthony Ryan Auld had to create a mini-collection for the final runway. They only had four days to prepare it with a budget of only $3,000.
The judges in the season finale were Georgina Chapman, Isaac Mizrahi, Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni. Anthony presented "Thin Line" collection, including a piece which Isaac called "the best dress I think I've ever seen on 'Project Runway'."
Uli's collection had a "Mystical Winter" theme and Liv said she's blown away by the detail. Emilio presented "Urban Plantation" collection, and Margherita said it wasn't wow. Georgina, however, thought he listened to what they said.
After some deliberation, the judges announced Anthony as the winner. It came as no big surprise since he had won five challenges during the show. Emilio was the runner up, while Uli placed third.
"SO honored!" Anthony tweeted after the season finale was aired. He took home the grand prize which included $150,000 in cash, a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an all-expenses paid trip around the world to attend fashion weeks in cities around the world, a technology suite/office space from HP and Intel, and a fashion spread in Marie Claire.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation