'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 2 Crowns the Winner
The champion of "Project Runway: All Stars" season was revealed on Thursday, January 17. In the episode, three finalists Uli Herzner, Emilio Sosa and Anthony Ryan Auld had to create a mini-collection for the final runway. They only had four days to prepare it with a budget of only $3,000.
The judges in the season finale were Georgina Chapman, Isaac Mizrahi, Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni. Anthony presented "Thin Line" collection, including a piece which Isaac called "the best dress I think I've ever seen on 'Project Runway'."
Uli's collection had a "Mystical Winter" theme and Liv said she's blown away by the detail. Emilio presented "Urban Plantation" collection, and Margherita said it wasn't wow. Georgina, however, thought he listened to what they said.
After some deliberation, the judges announced Anthony as the winner. It came as no big surprise since he had won five challenges during the show. Emilio was the runner up, while Uli placed third.
"SO honored!" Anthony tweeted after the season finale was aired. He took home the grand prize which included $150,000 in cash, a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an all-expenses paid trip around the world to attend fashion weeks in cities around the world, a technology suite/office space from HP and Intel, and a fashion spread in Marie Claire.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture