'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 2 Crowns the Winner
The champion of "Project Runway: All Stars" season was revealed on Thursday, January 17. In the episode, three finalists Uli Herzner, Emilio Sosa and Anthony Ryan Auld had to create a mini-collection for the final runway. They only had four days to prepare it with a budget of only $3,000.
The judges in the season finale were Georgina Chapman, Isaac Mizrahi, Liv Tyler and Margherita Missoni. Anthony presented "Thin Line" collection, including a piece which Isaac called "the best dress I think I've ever seen on 'Project Runway'."
Uli's collection had a "Mystical Winter" theme and Liv said she's blown away by the detail. Emilio presented "Urban Plantation" collection, and Margherita said it wasn't wow. Georgina, however, thought he listened to what they said.
After some deliberation, the judges announced Anthony as the winner. It came as no big surprise since he had won five challenges during the show. Emilio was the runner up, while Uli placed third.
"SO honored!" Anthony tweeted after the season finale was aired. He took home the grand prize which included $150,000 in cash, a sewing and embroidery studio provided by Brother Sewing and Embroidery, an all-expenses paid trip around the world to attend fashion weeks in cities around the world, a technology suite/office space from HP and Intel, and a fashion spread in Marie Claire.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!