'The Vampire Diaries' 4.11 Preview: Jeremy Risks His Life to Save Matt
Klaus won't stop at nothing until the map tattoo on Jeremy's hand is complete and he uses dirty trick to get his plan done in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". The original vampire tries to control Jeremy by putting Matt's life in danger, forcing the furious Jeremy to get into the forest and save Matt.
Jeremy is bleeding and a group of compelled vampires are surrounding him in the woods. Elena negotiates with Klaus to keep Jeremy safe, but when danger suddenly appears from a totally unexpected enemy, Elena comes up with her own daring plan for Jeremy.
Also in "Catch Me If You Can" that will air Thursday, January 24 at 8/7c on The CW, Damon coaches Jeremy as he prepares to take on Klaus' new vampires, but they find that Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) has beaten them to it. Kol makes it clear that he will stop at nothing to convince everyone to give up the search for the cure.
Looking for a new ally, Rebekah reminds Stefan that they were once close friends. When Sheriff Forbes and Mayor Hopkins (guest star Rick Worthy) question Shane (guest star David Alpay) about his involvement in the Founders' Council deaths, Bonnie steps in with questions of her own, and Shane's responses push Bonnie to the edge of her powers.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'