Jenelle Evans Expecting Her Second Child, Flaunting Baby Bump
Jenelle Evans is pregnant with Courtland Rogers' baby. The "Teen Mom 2" star confirmed the happy news by tweeting her baby bump on Instagram. She took a picture of herself in the bathroom mirror, wearing only a bra and sweatpants.
"Baby bumpppp," Jenelle wrote. "My little angel." Her husband tweeted two hours later, "Good morning everyone including my little angel that's in my wife's belly ;) hope everyone has a great day today!! 2 infinity and beyond lol."
"I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," she told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
"We know having a child can be difficult, but we're going to do our best," she added.
Jenelle and Courtlands got engaged after around just two months of dating. They tied the knot in a quickie courtroom wedding. Rumor suggested she's pregnant but she denied it. "I'm not pregnant. Jesus, still only weighing 100 lbs over here... Lol," she tweeted.
Jenelle already has a son, Jace, from a previous relationship. Courtland himself is a father to a young daughter. Neither has custody of their children.
More Jenelle Evans News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift