Jenelle Evans Expecting Her Second Child, Flaunting Baby Bump
Jenelle Evans is pregnant with Courtland Rogers' baby. The "Teen Mom 2" star confirmed the happy news by tweeting her baby bump on Instagram. She took a picture of herself in the bathroom mirror, wearing only a bra and sweatpants.
"Baby bumpppp," Jenelle wrote. "My little angel." Her husband tweeted two hours later, "Good morning everyone including my little angel that's in my wife's belly ;) hope everyone has a great day today!! 2 infinity and beyond lol."
"I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," she told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
"We know having a child can be difficult, but we're going to do our best," she added.
Jenelle and Courtlands got engaged after around just two months of dating. They tied the knot in a quickie courtroom wedding. Rumor suggested she's pregnant but she denied it. "I'm not pregnant. Jesus, still only weighing 100 lbs over here... Lol," she tweeted.
Jenelle already has a son, Jace, from a previous relationship. Courtland himself is a father to a young daughter. Neither has custody of their children.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer