Jenelle Evans Expecting Her Second Child, Flaunting Baby Bump
Jenelle Evans is pregnant with Courtland Rogers' baby. The "Teen Mom 2" star confirmed the happy news by tweeting her baby bump on Instagram. She took a picture of herself in the bathroom mirror, wearing only a bra and sweatpants.
"Baby bumpppp," Jenelle wrote. "My little angel." Her husband tweeted two hours later, "Good morning everyone including my little angel that's in my wife's belly ;) hope everyone has a great day today!! 2 infinity and beyond lol."
"I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," she told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
"We know having a child can be difficult, but we're going to do our best," she added.
Jenelle and Courtlands got engaged after around just two months of dating. They tied the knot in a quickie courtroom wedding. Rumor suggested she's pregnant but she denied it. "I'm not pregnant. Jesus, still only weighing 100 lbs over here... Lol," she tweeted.
Jenelle already has a son, Jace, from a previous relationship. Courtland himself is a father to a young daughter. Neither has custody of their children.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip